NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Indifferent actually. It ain't got much to do with me so I just keep it moving and mind mine. The only time I actually give a damn is when I find myself defending people's right to BE THEMSELVES due to the closet homophobic nature of most men in America. That +$%! weak. Live and let live IMO.

AntonLaVey wrote

The inability for certain NTers, (yall know who I'm talking about) to see the parallels between how they treat other groups and how they have been treated baffles me. But it makes for a good laugh.
ohwell.gif

Still can't even believe dude said its different from being black because they can actually hide their homosexuality.

roll.gif

AntonLaVey wrote

The inability for certain NTers, (yall know who I'm talking about) to see the parallels between how they treat other groups and how they have been treated baffles me. But it makes for a good laugh.
ohwell.gif

Still can't even believe dude said its different from being black because they can actually hide their homosexuality.

roll.gif

So being BLACK is being ghetto like that dude in the pic? And being so makes you BLACK? If Im not mistakin thats racist Anton.

So being BLACK is being ghetto like that dude in the pic? And being so makes you BLACK? If Im not mistakin thats racist Anton.

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

AntonLaVey wrote

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

To defend his claim about the improbability of avoiding discrimination he may face as a black individual, he said "there was no hiding from slavery."

AntonLaVey wrote

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

To defend his claim about the improbability of avoiding discrimination he may face as a black individual, he said "there was no hiding from slavery."

Originally Posted by PrideFan

LOL I never said black was being ghetto like that pic. I'm not even the one who posted that pic. And I'm pretty sure you completely missed the point Nako was tryna make. Carry on, I'm tired.

LOL I never said black was being ghetto like that pic. I'm not even the one who posted that pic. And I'm pretty sure you completely missed the point Nako was tryna make. Carry on, I'm tired.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

AntonLaVey wrote

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

So because black people went/go through discrimination, other groups deserve the same fate? I still don't see his point. This whole my "experience is more important than yours" argument accomplishes nothing and cheapens all struggles for civil rights and equality.

So essentially he's saying gay people should just hide who they are if they want to avoid discrimination.

^My bad lol then Nako youre the racist. That ghetto dude dont represent any form of being black or black behavior. Shame on you.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

AntonLaVey wrote

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

So because black people went/go through discrimination, other groups deserve the same fate? I still don't see his point. This whole my "experience is more important than yours" argument accomplishes nothing and cheapens all struggles for civil rights and equality.

So essentially he's saying gay people should just hide who they are if they want to avoid discrimination.

^My bad lol then Nako youre the racist. That ghetto dude dont represent any form of being black or black behavior. Shame on you.

You missed his point...Nako is not a racist at all. He's saying, people in here saying they like this type of gay person but hate this type of gay person is like someone saying they like the Barack Obama type black people but hate the goons.

His point was exactly what you just said, it doesn't respresent every type of gay people. If someone made the same arguments about hating black people, people would be whining. It's being done a lot in this thread but people fail to look at things from perspectives other than their own.

You missed his point...Nako is not a racist at all. He's saying, people in here saying they like this type of gay person but hate this type of gay person is like someone saying they like the Barack Obama type black people but hate the goons.

His point was exactly what you just said, it doesn't respresent every type of gay people. If someone made the same arguments about hating black people, people would be whining. It's being done a lot in this thread but people fail to look at things from perspectives other than their own.

Some gay people are cool. Some gay people are annoying as hell. And yes the traits I find annoying are gay traits.

What I really hate is these captain save a gay dudes tho

Some gay people are cool. Some gay people are annoying as hell. And yes the traits I find annoying are gay traits.

Originally Posted by cartune

Some (insert group) are cool, some are annoying as hell. And yes the traits I find annoying are the (insert) group traits.

What I really hate is these (insert racial slur) lovers tryna save (insert group).

Some (insert group) are cool, some are annoying as hell. And yes the traits I find annoying are the (insert) group traits.

What I really hate is these (insert racial slur) lovers tryna save (insert group).

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea exactly. 
Kinda how you dislike black people your skin and religious people.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea exactly. 
Kinda how you dislike black people your skin and religious people.

Just hearing about many homosexual acts makes my stomach uneasy and the sight of two men simply kissing is revolting to me (I do not dislike gay people, I simply find gay acts disgusting in the same way that the image most heterosexual couple's acts of the boudier disgust me). However, unlike far too many Americans, I do not believe that something that I do not like should be illegal nor do I even condemn it. Some people simply are homosexual and find members of the same sex not only sexually appealing but they also feel romantic love towards members of the same sex in way that I can only feel towards members of the opposite sex.

I am proud to live in a state, the US, that no longer outlaws homosexuality or homosexual acts and I disagree with my State, California's, decision to deny gays the ability to marry. I do not consider marriage a right for anyone of any sexual orientation, nor do I consider it the prerogative for the state to refuse to acknowledge the marriage of any willing party.

I know quite a few gay people and their diversity would surprise most people who do not know any gays (or those who do not know any openly gay folks, almost everyone knows a gay person or two even if they are not aware of it). Most gays are not flamboyant or conform to any stereotypes at all, they act and dress and look like your typical stereotypical straight man. A few are effeminate, some are macho and a couple are flamboyant and they are from various ethnic and religious backgrounds. In short, they really tend to have the same demographic profile as heterosexuals.

So what do I think of gays, I think they are just like heterosexual people and the only thing trait that I have seen that exists in all gays that makes them different from heterosexual people is just that, the fact that they are not heterosexual.

Just hearing about many homosexual acts makes my stomach uneasy and the sight of two men simply kissing is revolting to me (I do not dislike gay people, I simply find gay acts disgusting in the same way that the image most heterosexual couple's acts of the boudier disgust me). However, unlike far too many Americans, I do not believe that something that I do not like should be illegal nor do I even condemn it. Some people simply are homosexual and find members of the same sex not only sexually appealing but they also feel romantic love towards members of the same sex in way that I can only feel towards members of the opposite sex.

I am proud to live in a state, the US, that no longer outlaws homosexuality or homosexual acts and I disagree with my State, California's, decision to deny gays the ability to marry. I do not consider marriage a right for anyone of any sexual orientation, nor do I consider it the prerogative for the state to refuse to acknowledge the marriage of any willing party.

I know quite a few gay people and their diversity would surprise most people who do not know any gays (or those who do not know any openly gay folks, almost everyone knows a gay person or two even if they are not aware of it). Most gays are not flamboyant or conform to any stereotypes at all, they act and dress and look like your typical stereotypical straight man. A few are effeminate, some are macho and a couple are flamboyant and they are from various ethnic and religious backgrounds. In short, they really tend to have the same demographic profile as heterosexuals.

So what do I think of gays, I think they are just like heterosexual people and the only thing trait that I have seen that exists in all gays that makes them different from heterosexual people is just that, the fact that they are not heterosexual.

Back
Top Bottom