NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

bns1201 wrote: the gay friends he brings over are rude and snappy, cook massive amounts of weird vegan food and NEVER clean up.

you know this doesn't have anything to do with them being gay right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Ruxxx wrote:

bns1201 wrote:

its all fun and games till i have to hear him talking to his girl friend about sucking some dude off.

Now that's a little TOO much right there.

I thought I was the only one tht read this  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"well his boyfriend is cheating on him and wanted to hook up with me. but ive gotten with him before and i think it would be wrong to do it to someone else"

like even gays have relationship problems...and i thought girls were a problem. and he claims hes bi. nahhhhhhhh you can get with the top 10 finest chicks in the world, but you had a **** tickling your tonsils...you gay dog.

and his girlfriends arent even hot AT ALL. srsly theyre all feminist ##!+#%$ who have trimmed mustaches and fully grown armpit hairs. i cannot tell a lie with this one.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Ruxxx wrote:

bns1201 wrote:

its all fun and games till i have to hear him talking to his girl friend about sucking some dude off.

Now that's a little TOO much right there.

I thought I was the only one tht read this  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"well his boyfriend is cheating on him and wanted to hook up with me. but ive gotten with him before and i think it would be wrong to do it to someone else"

like even gays have relationship problems...and i thought girls were a problem. and he claims hes bi. nahhhhhhhh you can get with the top 10 finest chicks in the world, but you had a **** tickling your tonsils...you gay dog.

and his girlfriends arent even hot AT ALL. srsly theyre all feminist ##!+#%$ who have trimmed mustaches and fully grown armpit hairs. i cannot tell a lie with this one.

I just have a problem with the extra flamboyant ones. It's not cool for a male to be on public transportation with a blouse, tootoo, hot pants and ugg boots on and have the nerve to get mad when everyone is like
sick.gif
. That and some of the conversations they have in public about their sexuality are
sick.gif
. It's kinda disrespectful IMO.

Besides that I don't have a problem. The majority of homosexuals I know are cool people.

I just have a problem with the extra flamboyant ones. It's not cool for a male to be on public transportation with a blouse, tootoo, hot pants and ugg boots on and have the nerve to get mad when everyone is like
sick.gif
. That and some of the conversations they have in public about their sexuality are
sick.gif

Besides that I don't have a problem. The majority of homosexuals I know are cool people.

Originally Posted by NooEra

The glorification of homosexuality in the media is
30t6p3b.gif
blame anderson copper....he's what homosexual stories is as lou dobbs was about illegal immigration.
laugh.gif

but i ain't got a problem of what they do, but da spread of their ideology that being gay is "normal" im opposed of...i got a feeling they gonna try to treat

being gay and straight as something that you can choose like food on a menu.

Originally Posted by toast1985

No problem w/ Homosexuality as a whole, and I honestly mean that. I just fear we're losing grip of gender roles in society today. There are various reasons one would choose to be gay in our day in age, but I think that there are a little too much guys and girls swinging to homosexuality for the wrong reasons. Very tough to state, because who am I to judge one's reason for homosexuality?

...However, from my observations, there is always one prevailing variable among young women and men who choose to turn that route today; Guys - a lack of a strong father figure within the house-hold, Ladies - a lack of self-esteem. I think society place such a high standard on men being strong, independent, and suppressing emotion that the requirements may seem insurmountable to sustain. Its almost as, if you're not an Alpha in social settings you're either highly feminine, or display a lot of Beta characteristics (or simpish traits, as we know it). Likewise with Women, its almost as if you're beautiful, or you're not, and society will consistently remind you if you're not.

...Just my thoughts.
Wow.  A 190 word response negated and made worthless by the use of 1 word.    

Originally Posted by NooEra

The glorification of homosexuality in the media is
30t6p3b.gif
blame anderson copper....he's what homosexual stories is as lou dobbs was about illegal immigration.
laugh.gif

but i ain't got a problem of what they do, but da spread of their ideology that being gay is "normal" im opposed of...i got a feeling they gonna try to treat

being gay and straight as something that you can choose like food on a menu.

No problem w/ Homosexuality as a whole, and I honestly mean that. I just fear we're losing grip of gender roles in society today. There are various reasons one would choose to be gay in our day in age, but I think that there are a little too much guys and girls swinging to homosexuality for the wrong reasons. Very tough to state, because who am I to judge one's reason for homosexuality?

...However, from my observations, there is always one prevailing variable among young women and men who choose to turn that route today; Guys - a lack of a strong father figure within the house-hold, Ladies - a lack of self-esteem. I think society place such a high standard on men being strong, independent, and suppressing emotion that the requirements may seem insurmountable to sustain. Its almost as, if you're not an Alpha in social settings you're either highly feminine, or display a lot of Beta characteristics (or simpish traits, as we know it). Likewise with Women, its almost as if you're beautiful, or you're not, and society will consistently remind you if you're not.

...Just my thoughts.

So I've asked this very question to myself countless times throughout the last 5 years of my lif, I'm getting a masters in social work now and I find myself in many situations where I am the only Heterosexual African American man in my classes. Finally I've come to the conclusion that I'm cool with it. Honestly that's jus a part of who they are. People don't realize how hard it is to be gay imagine a lifetime of accepted discrimination n prejudice (n this is coming from a black man). If someone is willing to literally endure those hardships just for love n happiness who am I to say that's wrong......

Coincidentilly both of my bosses at my internship are homosexual, hearing them talk about their hardships throughout their life (the guy was n the navy for 20 year, the chick was a nun) helped me to open my eyes to their struggle.

I still will pull a no Romo in a heartbeat tho lol I'm jus a clown tho

So I've asked this very question to myself countless times throughout the last 5 years of my lif, I'm getting a masters in social work now and I find myself in many situations where I am the only Heterosexual African American man in my classes. Finally I've come to the conclusion that I'm cool with it. Honestly that's jus a part of who they are. People don't realize how hard it is to be gay imagine a lifetime of accepted discrimination n prejudice (n this is coming from a black man). If someone is willing to literally endure those hardships just for love n happiness who am I to say that's wrong......

Coincidentilly both of my bosses at my internship are homosexual, hearing them talk about their hardships throughout their life (the guy was n the navy for 20 year, the chick was a nun) helped me to open my eyes to their struggle.

I still will pull a no Romo in a heartbeat tho lol I'm jus a clown tho

they are who they are and if that's their preference then there's no problem with it.

HOWEVER they need to realize that not everyone is going to be as welcoming when it comes to some of the flamboyant gays and i say this with the opinion that most people will have a negative perception of a flamboyant person whether their gay or straight.

i know some gays who aside from the way they talk at times you would have no clue if their gay or straight, they just go about their day and what they do is what they do and who are we to judge it and they never get bothered, people know their gay but could care less because their not parading around yelling to the world "hey everyone i'm gay" just like most straight people don't parade around yelling to the world, "hey everyone i'm straight"

then there's some who wanna throw it in everyones faces and tell every single person in the world that their gay and wanna be overly flamboyant with every little thing they do from how they talk all the way to their gestures and i can see how they can rub someone off the wrong way. like dude above said i've as well heard gay dudes loudly and boldly talk about sucking some dude off and how they want a dude to put the D on em good and i've heard them say this with young children present. imo that's a bad look and it's just as bad of a look if i were to be loudly letting everyone know how i ate the box and banged some chicks back out when theirs little kids right next to me with their parents that can hear everything i say.

to me some (not all) of the flamboyant dudes wanna be treated with full respect and have everyone cater to them and force everyone to accept their mindset but their not open to respecting their peers as well with the way they act and behave at times.

they are who they are and if that's their preference then there's no problem with it.

HOWEVER they need to realize that not everyone is going to be as welcoming when it comes to some of the flamboyant gays and i say this with the opinion that most people will have a negative perception of a flamboyant person whether their gay or straight.

i know some gays who aside from the way they talk at times you would have no clue if their gay or straight, they just go about their day and what they do is what they do and who are we to judge it and they never get bothered, people know their gay but could care less because their not parading around yelling to the world "hey everyone i'm gay" just like most straight people don't parade around yelling to the world, "hey everyone i'm straight"

then there's some who wanna throw it in everyones faces and tell every single person in the world that their gay and wanna be overly flamboyant with every little thing they do from how they talk all the way to their gestures and i can see how they can rub someone off the wrong way. like dude above said i've as well heard gay dudes loudly and boldly talk about sucking some dude off and how they want a dude to put the D on em good and i've heard them say this with young children present. imo that's a bad look and it's just as bad of a look if i were to be loudly letting everyone know how i ate the box and banged some chicks back out when theirs little kids right next to me with their parents that can hear everything i say.

to me some (not all) of the flamboyant dudes wanna be treated with full respect and have everyone cater to them and force everyone to accept their mindset but their not open to respecting their peers as well with the way they act and behave at times.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

sick.gif
sick.gif

I agree but in my opinion, all public conversations about sexual exploits are disrespectful.  My annoyance isn't pinpointed to one sexual preference.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

sick.gif
sick.gif

I agree but in my opinion, all public conversations about sexual exploits are disrespectful.  My annoyance isn't pinpointed to one sexual preference.

no problem with them at all. I just can't stand the loud obnoxious gay that has to be center of attention all the time.

That goes for straight/bi/asexual people too

no problem with them at all. I just can't stand the loud obnoxious gay that has to be center of attention all the time.

That goes for straight/bi/asexual people too

How do you feel about the blacks?
How do you feel about the Jews?
How do you feel about the old?
How do you feel about women?
How do you feel about Muslims?

Why stop at gays....we might as well ask the same of other groups that are different from yourself while you're at it.

How do you feel about the blacks?
How do you feel about the Jews?
How do you feel about the old?
How do you feel about women?
How do you feel about Muslims?

Why stop at gays....we might as well ask the same of other groups that are different from yourself while you're at it.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

...Just my thoughts.

how was it negated and made worthless?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

...Just my thoughts.

how was it negated and made worthless?

Back
Top Bottom