NT, School me on Jesus Christ

Jesus was a man who died about 2000 years ago. Presently, everyone rides his %%%*.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SHEED

Killed by jews, resurrected and now returns once a year as a rabbit that lay flamboyantly color chicken eggs.
annnnnd so it begins........
grin.gif

yep took too long though, what 22 posts
laugh.gif

wait rabbits lay eggs
eek.gif
eek.gif
No they dont lay eggs... jesus christ our educational system is failing m iserably

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

well this isn't arman, i'm his friend laura.

Jesus is God's son. He died on the cross for all of mankind's sins. Believing in Him is the way into to Heaven. God is so merciful and loving that he gave up His only son so that we could be forgiven of all of our sins.

Then why wouldn't God give up himself? and i thought we were all God's children?

Jesus was God in human form. And yes, we are all God's children, but that doesn't change the fact that we are all sinners and need a savior.

The discovery channel just had a special about "Who Was Jesus. I suggest watching it for anyone needing a reality check.

Jesus is God's son. He died on the cross for all of mankind's sins. Believing in Him is the way into to Heaven. God is so merciful and loving that he gave up His only son so that we could be forgiven of all of our sins.

Then why wouldn't God give up himself? and i thought we were all God's children?

Jesus was God in human form. And yes, we are all God's children, but that doesn't change the fact that we are all sinners and need a savior.
That doesn't even make sense.

pretty sure hes God's son, not God in human form

Dark Matter, The Big Bang and believing in Dinosaurs that you have never seen makes more sense
eyes.gif

Religion is an illusion y'all! Check out any house of worship they make it beautiful with paint, gold, statues, art, etc. to hypnotize y'all t givemore & more $.

Since God is so pure and Holy he didn't understand how it was for us to be tempted and faced with sin, so He came down in humanform, whereJesus was tempted 40 days and 40 nights by the Devil. He resisted all temptations, therefore being the purest sacrifice for all of mankind, He took upon all ofour sins when he died.

The Son of God's name was Yoshua. He was brought to earth to save people of all religions. In the years you will not read about in the bible, he went on ajourney to study the Egyptians and in Tibet to study similar religions as Buddhism. He then journeyed back to his home and preached forgiveness to the masses.More importantly he taught The Truth - of God and Love - but only in private teachings to his disciples and apostles...mainly because not everybody is readyfor the truth and left it to God, to reveal the truth individually to those who are ready.

Yoshua destroyed a temple for preaching blasphemy and taking money much like they do today.

Yoshua was killed on a cross.

Yoshua was resurrected and left the message of reincarnation.

The Roman Empire then took over "the church" and "christianity" and changed Yoshua's name to Jesus. The Roman Empire then hired afamous painter to portray The Son of God as a white man with blue eyes. The church has been rolling in dough every since and controls the world behind closeddoors, all while hiding the truth of what The Son of God REALLY preached about.

THAT is how Jesus was REALLY BORN.

pimp.gif

Dark Matter, The Big Bang and believing in Dinosaurs that you have never seen makes more sense
eyes.gif
Hey, I'm a christian and I believe in all that you just stated. God works in mysterious ways.
wink.gif

trying to correct people and not making sense

Jesus' dad was Joesph , go ahead debate it
laugh.gif

God sent Jesus to Earth , and while on Jesus prayed to God often

Jesus was an attention-seeking %$$ hole. "oh, love me more than anyone else or you aren't one of mine" Get over yourself you smellysandal-wearing hippie!

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Religion is an illusion y'all! Check out any house of worship they make it beautiful with paint, gold, statues, art, etc. to hypnotize y'all t give more & more $.

roll.gif
Not where Im from

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Jesus was an attention-seeking %$$ hole. "oh, love me more than anyone else or you aren't one of mine" Get over yourself you smelly sandal-wearing hippie!
indifferent.gif

FAR from what The Son of God taught. If you don't wanna educate yourself on spiritualism, educate yourself on RESPECT.

Or grow up and get through puberty first. But try all three.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Religion is an illusion y'all! Check out any house of worship they make it beautiful with paint, gold, statues, art, etc. to hypnotize y'all t give more & more $.

roll.gif
Not where Im from
laugh.gif
Your religious leader isn't hustling hard enough.

Back
Top Bottom