NT, School me on Jesus Christ

I'm catholic and my family has always practiced lent I've never really known much about Jesus. Teach me something.

6pbvv4.gif

He's not white or black, he's Jewish and he was born in Bethlehem. He lived for 33 years until he was killed by the Romans by Crucifixion.

well this isn't arman, i'm his friend laura.

Jesus is God's son. He died on the cross for all of mankind's sins. Believing in Him is the way into to Heaven. God is so merciful and loving that hegave up His only son so that we could be forgiven of all of our sins.

School your god damn self.

He's not white or black, he's Jewish and he was born in Bethlehem. He lived for 33 years until he was killed by the Romans by Crucifixion.
sweet jesus.

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

well this isn't arman, i'm his friend laura.

Jesus is God's son. He died on the cross for all of mankind's sins. Believing in Him is the way into to Heaven. God is so merciful and loving that he gave up His only son so that we could be forgiven of all of our sins.

Then why wouldn't God give up himself? and i thought we were all God's children?

Killed by jews, resurrected and now returns once a year as a rabbit that lay flamboyantly color chickeneggs.

Originally Posted by SHEED

Killed by jews, resurrected and now returns once a year as a rabbit that lay flamboyantly color chicken eggs.
annnnnd so it begins........
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SHEED

Killed by jews, resurrected and now returns once a year as a rabbit that lay flamboyantly color chicken eggs.
annnnnd so it begins........
grin.gif

yep took too long though, what 22 posts
laugh.gif

wait rabbits lay eggs
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom