NT, School me on Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by tmukg21

A) Asking a question does not equal hate. We just so happen to be on a message board, i throw these questions to real life people and get the same negative response, "You must hate ........." Grown up
B) See there you said it "Son of GOd". How he gonna be the son of god and God, and born with out sin, and John the Baptist had to baptise (sp?) him, and Jesus prayed to god
laugh.gif

My beliefs are currently inconsequential of the answers people aren't currently giving

And #*+% this quote pyramid.

I apologize for the stray shots that I fired that hit innocent people. I was directing my responses to other NTers a few pages ahead. My first response to thedirect question under quotation was "Who gives a #*+%?" The statement a few [Enter] tabs down after, was directed to everybody else.

Again I APOLOGIZE for the stray shots and confusion.

But I'm still firing shots at others
nerd.gif

Thanks pip. I want to learn more about his everyday life. I know the bible had to leave some stuf out so what are some things that most people don't know?Sorry if I'm not being clear enough I'm on right now.

Originally Posted by So4i5

Thanks pip. I want to learn more about his everyday life. I know the bible had to leave some stuf out so what are some things that most people don't know? Sorry if I'm not being clear enough I'm on right now.

he wasn't born on Dec 25 for starters

*stirs things up*
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

There's way too much quoting going on in this thread, in needs to stop!!!
And to answer the OP's question:

Jesus Christ is the savior and redeemer of this earth and everyone who has ever lived on this earth.
He died on the cross and bled from every pore in the garden of ghesemeny (sorry for the spelling) for our sins which he took upon himself
So that we to, could be resurrected like he was. Through his atonement, we have the opprotunity to live with Christ and God the father again after our lifehere on earth is complete. Because of Christ's sacrifice, EVERYBODY will be resurrected... And that will happen during the Millenium which begins whenChrist returns to earth once again. (Commonly known as the 2nd coming)

If I failed to clarify any of this very clearly I'll be happy to explain it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Jesus Christ is the savior and redeemer of this earth and everyone who has ever lived on this earth.
He died on the cross and bled from every pore in the garden of ghesemeny (sorry for the spelling) for our sins which he took upon himself
So that we to, could be resurrected like he was. Through his atonement, we have the opprotunity to live with Christ and God the father again after our life here on earth is complete. Because of Christ's sacrifice, EVERYBODY will be resurrected... And that will happen during the Millenium which begins when Christ returns to earth once again. (Commonly known as the 2nd coming)

smile.gif
WHO has the opportunity?

Originally Posted by So4i5

Thanks pip. I want to learn more about his everyday life. I know the bible had to leave some stuf out so what are some things that most people don't know? Sorry if I'm not being clear enough I'm on right now.
No problem. Research, research, research. One day you may get the answer from Jesus himself.

Didn't Jesus commit all sins?

someone clarify that for me.

cause I have a question about that.

So that we to, could be resurrected like he was. Through his atonement, we have the opprotunity to live with Christ and God the father again after our life here on earth is complete. Because of Christ's sacrifice, EVERYBODY will be resurrected... And that will happen during the Millenium which begins when Christ returns to earth once again. (Commonly known as the 2nd coming)

smile.gif

I just wonder what goes through peoples head when they say stuff like this. So the trillions of folks that have followed Christ are all gonna resurrected onEarth at once? Sounds crowded. I think ill get a room in the religion with the virgins.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Originally Posted by NT OG

No? He died for our sins.
He died because the people in power called for his death
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

First step is to get the
39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
out of the catholic church, infact 99% of religions in America are openly practicing pagan things which are condemned in the bible ironically.

Jesus is my Lord and savior.
he died for my sins, and now i can live my life everyday walking in a path of hope.
some may not understand, some may not want to understand. and here on nt, many dont care to understand.
but hey, its not my problem if others think im crazy. because i dont have to explain nor answer to anyone but Jesus and my Holy father.

i suggest that anyone SERIOUSLY wanting to learn about Christ ask someone in person. have a convo with a believer and go to a church and ask questions.
because the internet is full of people who dont respect the religion.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Originally Posted by NT OG

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Prophecy.

What u have to remember is there are 2 laws and 2 sins u could commit. 1) Laws and sins which God states and 2) Laws and sins which man states. Jesus died forsinning against the laws of man

^Dr Spaceman: sorry if I didn't clarify clearly enough but I don't believe I said that the resurrection process would happen all at once. The righteouspeople who have accepted Christ and his gospel will be resurrected first. Everyone else will follow suit depending on how righteously you
Lived your life... This ressurection process takes place over the course of the Millenium, not all at once... And Once everyone has had the opprotunity to beresurrected (and I assure you, everyone will) people will be placed in "Kingdoms of Heaven" or "Degrees of Glory"... The celestial kingdomis where God the Father and Jesus Christ dwell, and all the righteous people who have accepted Christ and his gospel will be allowed to dwell with them. TheTerrestial Kingdom is the next degree of glory in heaven and good people who did not accept Christ and his preaching will be sent here. Then there is aTelestial Kingdom~ this is a place for unrighteous people who rejected Christ. There is alsoa place known as Outer Darkness, or more commonly known as Hell...The scum of the earth will be sent here...

I realize if you haven't heard doctrine like this it can be very confusing and sound unrealistic and false... But I assure this is how it will be!
smile.gif

Yall some fools, if you believe or not, your still gonna die! Its just people that believe have something to look forward to false or not IMO! dont knock em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

realxfresh wrote:

NT OG wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Prophecy.

What u have to remember is there are 2 laws and 2 sins u could commit. 1) Laws and sins which God states and 2) Laws and sins which man states. Jesus died for sinning against the laws of man

I don't recall man having any sins at all.
nerd.gif

when jesus took on all of our sins, doesn't that mean that he commited all of them / or experienced all of them?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

And you can assure this how?

First of all- please read 1 Corinthians 15:40-43 in the new testament of the bible and that will explain the kingdoms in heaven... And also read 1 Corinthians15:21-23 where you'll see how there will be an order to the ressurrection. Look, I don't want to get into a big discussion on wheather or not what Ibelieve or what you believe is really true.. But I can say with full confidence that I truely believe that everyone will be resurrected and from there we willbe seperated into kingdoms in heaven... This is what my religion has taught me and I whole-heartedly have complete faith that it is a true principal

^Dr Spaceman: sorry if I didn't clarify clearly enough but I don't believe I said that the resurrection process would happen all at once. The righteous people who have accepted Christ and his gospel will be resurrected first. Everyone else will follow suit depending on how righteously you
Lived your life... This ressurection process takes place over the course of the Millenium, not all at once... And Once everyone has had the opprotunity to be resurrected (and I assure you, everyone will) people will be placed in "Kingdoms of Heaven" or "Degrees of Glory"... The celestial kingdom is where God the Father and Jesus Christ dwell, and all the righteous people who have accepted Christ and his gospel will be allowed to dwell with them. The Terrestial Kingdom is the next degree of glory in heaven and good people who did not accept Christ and his preaching will be sent here. Then there is a Telestial Kingdom~ this is a place for unrighteous people who rejected Christ. There is alsoa place known as Outer Darkness, or more commonly known as Hell... The scum of the earth will be sent here...

I realize if you haven't heard doctrine like this it can be very confusing and sound unrealistic and false... But I assure this is how it will be!
smile.gif
Mormon?

I was with you until Telestial. I refuse to speak my beliefs though, they are sacred.

Back
Top Bottom