NT, School me on Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

well this isn't arman, i'm his friend laura.

Jesus is God's son. He died on the cross for all of mankind's sins. Believing in Him is the way into to Heaven. God is so merciful and loving that he gave up His only son so that we could be forgiven of all of our sins.

Then why wouldn't God give up himself? and i thought we were all God's children?

Jesus was God in human form. And yes, we are all God's children, but that doesn't change the fact that we are all sinners and need a savior.
That doesn't even make sense.
Dark Matter, The Big Bang and believing in Dinosaurs that you have never seen makes more sense
eyes.gif
Hey, I'm a christian and I believe in all that you just stated. God works in mysterious ways.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Jesus is God's son. He died on the cross for all of mankind's sins. Believing in Him is the way into to Heaven. God is so merciful and loving that he gave up His only son so that we could be forgiven of all of our sins.

Then why wouldn't God give up himself? and i thought we were all God's children?

Jesus was God in human form. And yes, we are all God's children, but that doesn't change the fact that we are all sinners and need a savior.
Dark Matter, The Big Bang and believing in Dinosaurs that you have never seen makes more sense
eyes.gif

it actually does make more sense

dinosaurs are a fact...

you deny dinosaurs?

57ak0.jpg

they never really left.

eyes.gif

Directing that comment towards someone who was addressing those things makes more sense. And i kinda feel bad for some of yall.

Originally Posted by SHEED

Killed by jews, resurrected and now returns once a year as a rabbit that lay flamboyantly color chicken eggs.

smh.gif

eyes.gif
Hey, I'm a christian and I believe in all that you just stated. God works in mysterious ways.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
Then may i ask why would John the Baptist need to baptize Jesus if he was born without sin?

FFFUuuuuuUUUuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD IS LOST. CHRISTIANS AND SCIENTOLOGIST ALIKE. LOVERS AND HATERS. EVERYBODY

im a catholic and have been brought up to believe in god.. recently i started questioning my beliefs.. i read books and cam eup with my own conclusion... backin the day people were poor and were run by the romans.. so basically their lives sucked. I believe they gave up on life and created this thought of god and abetter life after death. I think it was something that kept them going in the physical world so when they died they had something to look forward to... youshould pick up "the way of the world" by david fromkin its a good read..

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by daemacho

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Then may i ask why would John the Baptist need to baptize Jesus if he was born without sin?
especially since some of yall that he is god?
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

who gives a %!#$?

How does this not make him a righteous man?

EDIT: The following statement is not directed at the question. I apologize for the confusion.

I'm not sure whats worse, somebody attending a cult while giving money to a preacher - or tyrants that hate another person's beliefs?
nerd.gif

I went to a catholic high school for two years before I transferred...

armanzaballa knows what he's talking about.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Dr Spaceman wrote:
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
who gives a +%*#?

I'm not sure whats worse, somebody attending a cult while giving money to a preacher - or tyrants that hate another person's beliefs?
nerd.gif

the word "hate" is thrown around WAAYYY too much? I'm no tyrant, wayyy too strong choice of words
grin.gif

People can't ask for an explanation around here ,

Its just a simple question

I'll wait for the answers
nerd.gif

Dr Spaceman wrote:
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
who gives a +%*#?

nerd.gif
the word "hate" is thrown around WAAYYY too much? I'm no tyrant, wayyy too strong choice of words
grin.gif

nerd.gif

He wont come back with anything intelligent Because they don't know..
laugh.gif

Buggz sorry kid you are the lost one. Ill Tell you whats worse having so much blind faith into something you don't have full knowledge about. so pleasegive me an answer and not one i already know your thinking "shut up, i have faith and the Truthful bible written 2 thousand years ago will show me theway" hallauyah.
laugh.gif

Dr Spaceman wrote:
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
who gives a +%*#?

nerd.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif

EDIT: I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MIX UP. This direct conversation took the wrong turn. I got mixed up. I ##%*%@ up.

How different are you from a Christian who hates the beliefs of a Muslim? Or a Nazi who hates the beliefs of a Jew? A White Man who hates the beliefs of a Red Man?

Your not.

Maybe The Son of God was a little more down to earth than YOU believe to be.
grin.gif

Dr Spaceman wrote:
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
who gives a +%*#?

nerd.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Buggz sorry kid you are the lost one. Ill Tell you whats worse having so much blind faith into something you don't have full knowledge about. so please give me an answer and not one i already know your thinking "shut up, i have faith and the Truthful bible written 2 thousand years ago will show me the way" hallauyah.
laugh.gif

SMH I'm the biggest ANTI-CHURCH NTer on this board.

I'm the biggest ANTI-BIBLE NTer on this board.

Furthermore I HATE IGNORANCE from idiots like you guys who make me look bad.

edit: Hell, I'm damn near an anti-Christ. But atleast I have enough sense to show respect to people's beliefs. I hope anybody with as much ignorance,hatred and childishness as I've seen on the last few pages of this thread BURNS IN HELL. And I don't even believe in hell after life.

Why all the hostility? I asked a simple question. I know the bible is the best source but I'm just trying to get the basics before I start on the bible.And please don't turn this into a religious debate. Let's keep it about the man.

Dr Spaceman wrote:
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
who gives a +%*#?

nerd.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Buggz sorry kid you are the lost one. Ill Tell you whats worse having so much blind faith into something you don't have full knowledge about. so please give me an answer and not one i already know your thinking "shut up, i have faith and the Truthful bible written 2 thousand years ago will show me the way" hallauyah.
laugh.gif
SMH I'm the biggest ANTI-CHURCH NTer on this board.

I'm the biggest ANTI-BIBLE NTer on this board.

Furthermore I HATE IGNORANCE from idiots like you guys who make me look bad.

You're the only one saying things like "hate" and "anti", assuming things about people when they're just askingquestions. Questioning does not equal disrespect. You make yourself look bad.

Dr Spaceman wrote:
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
who gives a +%*#?

nerd.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
How different are you from a Christian who hates the beliefs of a Muslim? Or a Nazi who hates the beliefs of a Jew? A White Man who hates the beliefs of a Red Man?

Your not.

Maybe The Son of God was a little more down to earth than YOU believe to be.
grin.gif

A) Asking a question does not equal hate. We just so happen to be on a message board, i throw these questions to real life people and get the samenegative response, "You must hate ........." Grown up
B) See there you said it "Son of GOd". How he gonna be the son of god and God, and born with out sin, and John the Baptist had to baptise (sp?) him,and Jesus prayed to god
laugh.gif

My beliefs are currently inconsequential of the answers people aren't currently giving

To the OP: For those that believe in Christianity....Jesus is the son of GOD. Jesus preached to be baptized in the name of the father(GOD), of the son(Jesus),and the Holy Sprit. Jesus getting baptized by John the baptist is a example of "lead by example". Since he preached baptism......it was only rightfor him to get it done himself so that the people can see and believe.

So OP If you don't feel like reading the bible....................check this out Wiki Link

Back
Top Bottom