NT, school me on Rucker Park..

that lebron pic is actually what reminded me that i wanted to visit that park, but i wasn't sure it was open to the public.

i won't play on it if that lebron logo is there lol.

i wonder if someone will spray paint over it if he doesn't sign... actually, i'd be surprised if it doesn't happen overnight tonight!

that lebron pic is actually what reminded me that i wanted to visit that park, but i wasn't sure it was open to the public.

i won't play on it if that lebron logo is there lol.

i wonder if someone will spray paint over it if he doesn't sign... actually, i'd be surprised if it doesn't happen overnight tonight!

what did Fat Joe mean when he said "don't wanna speak about the Rucker?"
... still never understood that.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Fat Joe and Jay-Z were both the owners of two EBC league teams, who play their games at Rucker Park. Hov's squad was supposed to play Fat Joe's squad in the championship game. A lot of !@% talking btwn the two took place, and Jay-Z told Fat Joe that Shaq was gonna play for his team during the championship game, and even had Shaq call up Hot 97 (an NY radio station) to tell Fat Joe himself he was gonna play. The day of the championship game, Shaq never showed up, and Jay's team refused to get off the bus because they were mad they were lied to, so they forfeited and Fat Joe's squad won the EBC championship.

*I might be missing or even confusing some details, I'm sure there's another NT'er who remembers this.

Fat Joe and Jay-Z were both the owners of two EBC league teams, who play their games at Rucker Park. Hov's squad was supposed to play Fat Joe's squad in the championship game. A lot of !@% talking btwn the two took place, and Jay-Z told Fat Joe that Shaq was gonna play for his team during the championship game, and even had Shaq call up Hot 97 (an NY radio station) to tell Fat Joe himself he was gonna play. The day of the championship game, Shaq never showed up, and Jay's team refused to get off the bus because they were mad they were lied to, so they forfeited and Fat Joe's squad won the EBC championship.

*I might be missing or even confusing some details, I'm sure there's another NT'er who remembers this.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

roll.gif
roll.gif
If thats true.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

roll.gif
roll.gif
If thats true.

Back
Top Bottom