NT school me on your city... vol. This wont end well for her

Originally Posted by scshift

Why does she talk like that? She looks like she's faking it hard
alien.gif

what is she faking? or what are you insinuating she's trying to act like?

Im mixed but i look white with dark hair , i say it .
No reason a group of people can say one thing and another cant......

Depends on your G pass at the end of the day , down here in Texas dudes get hurt when i say it , but up in the city every one be saying .

Originally Posted by do work son

alien.gif

She sounds like she is faking her speech as well as her vocabulary. She is also coming off as very arrogant and unnatural. Watch in the video how she looks away from the camera every couple of seconds while talking. She rolls her eyes in the same demeanor like she is doing the viewers a favor by watching the video. She's faking her "swag" as well as her "security".

Watch the part at the 0:40 mark where she says "don't be mad at me, cause I'm doing me". She is sticking her chin up at the camera and practically spitting the words out. Or the part at 1:17 where she says "I'm the realest one out right now".

No one talks or holds themselves on camera like that naturally. It doesn't matter what region you're from or what race you are or how rich you are. She's trying too hard to come across as secure about what she is. She hesitates before she says stuff too. Nothing she says is fluid or coherent, because she's trying to think of what to say before she says it.

All this talk of how down, bout that life, or connected she is is stupid. If those people aren't there at the time, what does it matter? Anybody can get got, especially if someone is plotting on you to do so and you are unknowing about it.

I thought that dude in the background was +!#@%%* RIFF RAFF 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anways, everytime i see this girl i just laugh ... She's a clown & i cant take her seriously. Everything she said made no sense
laugh.gif
 Not surprised though. 

Edit: THAT IS RIFF RAFF! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just peeped his shirt!

alien.gif

She sounds like she is faking her speech as well as her vocabulary. She is also coming off as very arrogant and unnatural. Watch in the video how she looks away from the camera every couple of seconds while talking. She rolls her eyes in the same demeanor like she is doing the viewers a favor by watching the video. She's faking her "swag" as well as her "security".

Watch the part at the 0:40 mark where she says "don't be mad at me, cause I'm doing me". She is sticking her chin up at the camera and practically spitting the words out. Or the part at 1:17 where she says "I'm the realest one out right now".

No one talks or holds themselves on camera like that naturally. It doesn't matter what region you're from or what race you are or how rich you are. She's trying too hard to come across as secure about what she is. She hesitates before she says stuff too. Nothing she says is fluid or coherent, because she's trying to think of what to say before she says it.
i've ran into similar girls who act the same way while in the Bay Area

alien.gif

oh so you know her personally?
grin.gif

maybe that's just the way she is

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

All this talk of how down, bout that life, or connected she is is stupid. If those people aren't there at the time, what does it matter? Anybody can get got, especially if someone is plotting on you to do so and you are unknowing about it.

oh so you know her personally?
grin.gif

maybe that's just the way she is

That could be the way she is.

But it's perception. I've been to presentations where the presenter was obviously nervous. I'm talking sweating, fidgeting, not making eye contact, etc. And they tried to cover it up by talking extra loud.

Maybe they were naturally loud talkers... but as a person who sees that, I felt they were trying to compensate for their nervousness.

I felt she acted very forced and unnatural. Maybe she was or maybe she wasn't. It doesn't matter, because that's how I saw her.

uh i say the n word with my friends but usually tat like referring to my buddy..never used the n word in front or to any black ppl, that racist and askin to be in a fight

Originally Posted by deFOBking

uh i say the n word with my friends but usually tat like referring to my buddy..never used the n word in front or to any black ppl, that racist and askin to be in a fight

but its cool to say it with your peeps huh?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

She wears glasses with no frames.
sick.gif
And that dork has bananas on his hat.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

EDIT: 

Well she is wearing frames she doesnt have the lenses/ actual glass

And this is getting blown out of proportion

If yall knew what the word actually meant and where it really came from yall wouldnt care who said it

Back
Top Bottom