NT Secret Santa 2018 vol. The Don is byke

It will be sorted tomorrow. Did I really take 2 years off? Thought it was one.
After you do that you need to post up your own questionnaire for all to see (minus the addy) just in case someone might wanna send something your way :nerd:

I can be a late edition to the Secret Santa, just would have to be on my terms.

I can be a late edition to the Secret Santa, just would have to be on my terms.

ED3E693F-B6FA-4191-A466-D557292A538D.png

As in I'm not going to be able to get personalized gifts...

People need to chill. If you’re that desperate to get gifts on Black Friday or cyber Monday then you need not sign up.

People need to chill. If you’re that desperate to get gifts on Black Friday or cyber Monday then you need not sign up.
aint necessarily people are desperate
But I’m sure folks enjoy getting a deal
Or getting their gifts for folks out the way sooner than later

Dude tried to be a smartass and ended up getting kicked out :rofl:

Wasnt trying to be a smart ***. Wasn't trying to get kicked out. All he had to say was , " I appreciate the concern fam, I know its December but I'm gonna start rolling on this and everyone will get their secret santa in a couple days " . Instead, dude has to flex and act like hes doing me a favor. I'm still down for doing it, but if not, someone is gonna miss out on a fantastic Secret Santa. Oh well, happy holidays to everyone.

No one tried to flex on you. It’s the same joke I used to multiple other people in here son. You’re funny.

Wasnt trying to be a smart ***. Wasn't trying to get kicked out. All he had to say was , " I appreciate the concern fam, I know its December but I'm gonna start rolling on this and everyone will get their secret santa in a couple days " . Instead, dude has to flex and act like hes doing me a favor. I'm still down for doing it, but if not, someone is gonna miss out on a fantastic Secret Santa. Oh well, happy holidays to everyone.
Wait he really kicked u???
6200F998-3A15-48F7-A640-DE1752BAA4B1.gif

I hope I wasn’t , but whoever’s got me .. shoot your shot with whatever if I am vague.. the person I got seems easy to fulfill

Just copped some items online. Will pick up a few things at the mall and I should be able to ship by end of the week :nerd:

Got my email too!

To my SS, if I'm too vague holler at me... LOL

Hell-guess I'll just post more on here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom