NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Juice's son was in love with Nicole?  Where are you getting this source?

The first I've heard of this. Very Interesting.  Were they intimate? 

Interesting theory.  I wish I could know the time span of the death...If they were both killed at the same time, or someone was killed minutes before.
Don't know if they were but they had went on dates and he had a key to her condo...

He cooked her fam/ his fam a dinner that night but they never showed...

Interesting theory.  I wish I could know the time span of the death...If they were both killed at the same time, or someone was killed minutes before.

That's what I been thinking about. Was the killer slicing Nicole then Ron walked up while it was happening and started doing that karote ****, they fought then the killer got him.

What if Ron got his Steven Seagal on and beat the killer. Crazy to think about.

Last edited:
Who knows maybe Baby Juice had his pops shoes on that night...

Orenthal got him a lawyer for a reason..

From what i've read so far, baby Juice was in love with Nicole, got fired from a restaurant after having an argument with her there with another man, is prone to violence, has written notes about his affinity for knifes and wanting to use them, diagnosed with "Intermittent Explosive Disorder", had a defense attorney hired for him before the bodies were discovered etc. etc. Seems like his circumstantial evidence overrides OJ's.

Martin Sheen is making a doc apparently

http://www.inquisitr.com/2968681/ma...s-innocent-places-guilt-on-son-jason-simpson/

Last edited:
From what i've read so far, baby Juice was in love with Nicole, got fired from a restaurant after having an argument with her there with another man, is prone to violence, has written notes about his affinity for knifes and wanting to use them, diagnosed with "Intermittent Explosive Disorder", had a defense attorney hired for him before the bodies were discovered etc. etc. Seems like his circumstantial evidence overrides OJ's.

Martin Sheen is making a doc apparently

http://www.inquisitr.com/2968681/ma...s-innocent-places-guilt-on-son-jason-simpson/
I can't wait to see this.

It's legit one of the most perplexing nuances in Legal history. Not so much that Baby Juice wasn't convicted, but the fact that he wasn't even thought of as a suspect.

There's more evidence connecting him to the murders to me than OJ.

Man...how would OJ's perception change if it turns out he went through all of that to protect his son...

Man...how would OJ's perception change if it turns out he went through all of that to protect his son...
What exactly did he go through though?  Fighting for his own innocence?  Sorry I am not understanding what you mean here.  Lets just hypothetically say OJ actually knew his son did it.  What actions did he do that support this idea that he was protecting his son?

What exactly did he go through though?  Fighting for his own innocence?  Sorry I am not understanding what you mean here.  Lets just hypothetically say OJ actually knew his son did it.  What actions did he do that support this idea that he was protecting his son?
not snitching...

Uhhh....protecting a murderer from justice isn't exactly something to be celebrated for.

Not saying he should be celebrated or criticized. It was actually a serious question, shoulda put the question mark in there to make it clear.

Having two kids of my own I could see the internal conflict.

Yea especially the way everyone has pretty much erased OJ from history what if it turns out he really didnt do it, would his stigma go away.

It's what's been in my mind since the theory and all the circumstantial evidence was out there.

O.J. would be looking one of the most dedicated fathers alive. This murder trial ruined his career. **** ****** around and found a way to put him back in prison on some other charges.

All those ppl saying the know Juice did it would either have to reconsider or be douches and double down on the fact that he protected a murderer.

Should've been one scene in this series with Johnnie asking O.J. or just wondering out loud with Bailey and Shapiro why his son got a lawyer hired for him and he wasn't even a suspect.

Last edited:

Uhhh....protecting a murderer from justice isn't exactly something to be celebrated for.
Not saying he should be celebrated or criticized. It was actually a serious question, shoulda put the question mark in there to make it clear.

Having two kids of my own I could see the internal conflict.
I understand you were asking a question.  And I was not trying to be a pr*** about it.  I just dont know what actions OJ himself did to protect his son.  To my knowledge, his son was never a suspect or even questioned in this case....so I dont know what OJ himself did to shield his son away from this case.

It's alleged that he got a prominent attorney for Jason a day after the murders, not himself first. If that really went down, with him thinking/knowing his son did it but he never said a word during his trial, that's doing a lot as a father. IF.

That looks like it's going to be really good.

Also looking forward to the Martin Sheen produced doc.

Back
Top Bottom