NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Not buying that part about Nicole's sister saying the family didn't know who he was.  Yea okay.  If yall let your 18 y/o sister bring a big *** 30y/o black dude home you know exactly who he is.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to find the other 4 episodes.

Not a chance I wait for Tuesday.

I need some Juice man

Idk who the dude was with the raapy voice, but he was setting us back one word at a time

"we were riding down rodeo and women were just throwing themselves at us! Not just any women.... WHITE women! FINE white women "

" we didn't pay attention to lames like mlk, we looked up to the players and pimps! We would watch 'em slap h0s to the ground if they didn't have his money "all while smiling. Man get yo......

One of the best OJ Docs I seen was OJ A studied in black and white..it was on HBO a few years back...

But this probably surpassed it already..it pretty much touched on a lot of the same things but this one is a little bit more in depth tho.

And I felt his childhood friend brought the goods...He knew the people around OJ was fake...and the white women was only messing with him because who he were.

And Im kinda not surprised by blacks of the times not being fans of MLK..a lot blacks wasn't fans of his preaching of being nonviolent towards whites.

Last edited:
Great start with Part 1.

It was amazing and sad to see the dichotomy between blacks athletes in '70s and OJ.

They were fighting everyday against the struggle while OJ did everything in his power to disassociate himself from his race and be accepted.

"I'm not black I'm OJ"

Interesting tidbit about his father potentially being gay.

Dude was wildin' on his very first night with Nicole.
mean.gif

"He tore my jeans, but I like him."

Can't wait for the rest of the series.

Idk who the dude was with the raapy voice, but he was setting us back one word at a time

"we were riding down rodeo and women were just throwing themselves at us! Not just any women.... WHITE women! FINE white women "

" we didn't pay attention to lames like mlk, we looked up to the players and pimps! We would watch 'em slap h0s to the ground if they didn't have his money "all while smiling. Man get yo......
Dude is a straight sucker, three clowns.

The guy (Joe Bell) is speaking in past tense though.

It's def no surprise to hear he would have felt that way back in the 70's being raised in Poverty.

MLk a Lame? Sure I could see why to those kids. 

"White women, fine white Women"...yea I could see how that would encapsulate a young black male who grew up idolizing Dealers and pimps.

He said specifically "we were raised by our Mothers, I loved my Mother, but I didn't want to be like my Mother, I wanted to be a man, the only Male figures we had around were the Pimps and Dealers, they had it all, we looked up to them"

Last edited:
Watching this on my DVR right now. Interesting to see what my neighborhood (Watts) looked like in the 60's. I grew up on that same street that reporter gave that report from, on Avalon.

I always wonder how many USC freshman realize how close the campus is from the hood when they choose to attend :lol:

Last edited:
First ep was great.

Dude had it all, didnt realize he was so popular in the 70s .

He was a good looking guy and very well spoken when he was in college.

Those advertising execs :smh:

Great start with Part 1.

It was amazing and sad to see the dichotomy between blacks athletes in '70s and OJ.

They were fighting everyday against the struggle while OJ did everything in his power to disassociate himself from his race and be accepted.

"I'm not black I'm OJ"

Interesting tidbit about his father potentially being gay.

Dude was wildin' on his very first night with Nicole. :smh:

"He tore my jeans, but I like him."

Can't wait for the rest of the series.
Ezra was live streaming after part 1 went off. They brought up his father being gay. He said that they were wondering how to approach it when talking to OJ's friend but they were open with it. He asked about what role his father played and proceeded to tell Ezra about the time they went to his house and caught him :x

Said it was no secret the lifestyle had and was living.

On Nicole's first date with OJ he basically sexually assaulted her. Nicole comes back home and tells her friend she's in love.

A match made in heaven 
laugh.gif

Wow. WTH? Some people don't care about themselves or they're so messed up that they think it's ok for that to happen to them.

Last edited:
great first part. didnt know oj had it like that as far as popularity. knew he was famous but not that famous.

when he said 'im not black, im oj', it made sense how famous he really was.

cant wait for the rest.

:stoneface: at people not knowing how popular of an athlete OJ Simpson was. Why do you guys think the OJ case was so big?

Any word if O.J. himself can watch these 30 for 30's? It had already been stated that he could not watch the FX series.

Is this available anywhere to watch the first ep? Thought for sure it would be available on the ESPN app but not until the 14th.

Greatly appreciated if someone points me in the right direction

Back
Top Bottom