NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I too had no idea that he was THAT popular and loved. I knew he was good at football, but didn't know that he was one of the best rb's ever; I don't follow football like that. I also didn't know his commercials were that popular. This seems to be the equivalent of Shaq being accused of double murder.

So he started off extra physical, but she stuck around :smh:

Reminds me of what Darden quoted her saying on the people vs oj: I've had to call the 911 on him 8 times for him beating me, and the police never do anything to him.......... at what point do you leave? If it's my sister/daughter, I'm going to want her to leave after the first incident. After the next 6 times he put hands on her, she didn't think 'maybe I should get out'?

Unless you were born in the 60s and before all you know is 2ND hand, so cut it out.
For real man, dude is tripping.
I'm pushing 40 and had no clue.
I'm watching with my Father yesterday and he's 65 and was even saying "man OJ was legit and Super known but I didn't realize it was like that"

Is this available anywhere to watch the first ep? Thought for sure it would be available on the ESPN app but not until the 14th.

Greatly appreciated if someone points me in the right direction

I was searching for the next 4 eps last night to no avail bit did see a couple of YouTube links for the 1st ep but did not click those to see if they were good

Last edited:
I really wish I could just watch all five straight. I could easily sit through it and not move.

I remember when I was younger all the old heads would sh on OJ, call him a sellout and all that but say he was such a good football player, he got a pass.

Crazy as hell to hear all the white people say they didn't consider him black. OJ black as ****. I was dying when the white guy said he didn't have black features.

Nicole's sister was lying. I remember reading her dad was mad proud and knew OJ. He bought her a car like like the first or second week they met.

I bet OJ is watching this. Crazy how he predicted all this **** from his youth. Being the biggest star, actually saying he's not black, he's OJ. White people agreed with it. Unreal.

OJ stealing AC's girl and marrying her, SMH.

totally missed it. thought it was on espn and saw soccer and SC
will probably catch this tonight

yea. oj was a big star. hall of fame athlete, movies, tv, etc.
be like michael strahan committing a crime today

Last edited:
nerd.gif

totally missed it. thought it was on espn and saw soccer and SC
will probably catch this tonight

yea. oj was a big star. hall of fame athlete, movies, tv, etc.
be like michael strahan committing a crime today
I was thinking that same thing about Strahan :lol:

That's how I watched tonight.

Really enjoyed Part 1. Honestly never knew OJ hit the 2K yards mark against my Jets :wow: figures.

Wonder how the other parts will pan out in the sense of swaying viewership's guilty/not guilty siding.

Documentary is well done and being well received, wonder if it's going to pop up on netflix a few weeks after it's done airing, like most 30 for 30s.

With it being so popular, I could see them having it only on the ESPN app for a while before they let somewhere else have it.

Dammit man. Not used to watching 30 for 30 in parts :lol: I just wanna finish it through the end. Esp with it being so good so far

Juice was really in his own world man

Till this day I am undecided about if he was guilty or not for the murders

Honestly I could see him not being guilty of the crime, but his "***** i'm OJ" demeanor makes it seem otherwise.

The fact that OJ thought that he was above black folks just because white folks accepted him bothers me. Him declining to boycott the Olympics and support Ali pretty much set the table for him. He was theirs.

It seems like OJ was the first black man that made white people feel "comfortable."

^That's the intriguing part, he was genuinely being treated like people didn't know that he was a black man. He really was just OJ.

But to never once stand up for yourself and say "Hey, I'm a black man and I would like to be looked at as such"? That's strange to me. Especially in those times.

Back
Top Bottom