Last edited:
roll.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

You know what

I'm hitting up Vegas in August

Maybe I will checkout the hotel this went down in :lol:

Did yall see that the next American Crime Story will focus on the aftermath of hurricane Katrina? A lot of the producers have been living here for a minute doing research. They are supposedly trying to get Julia Roberts to play former Govenor Kathleen Blanco. I live in new orleans, so this will be very good. 

Last edited:
He still gets $25k/month from his NFL pension.

Dude been getting this since the 90s correct? I never realized how long OJ money was/is. Due been doing his thing business wise.

View media item 2073413
they were really a dream team. went in there and got the job done.

yea, oj aint getting out on parole

seems like everyone has sorta moved on except the goldman family. really need to get some closure, it cant be too healthy to hold on to this for so long.

It isn't healthy to hold on to things like this, but what is the alternative? Imagine your child or any family member being brutally killed like that and the only suspect in the case was found not guilty. It's not like he is living in a cave somewhere. You still have to see this person on TV day in and day out living his life without a care in the world. That would **** you up mentally.

Goldman deserved to be angry, nobody denying him that. But to still have all this aggression 20 years later is OD. Like how the Charleston families forgive within 24 hours, but Goldman still boiling 20 years later? Put that hate somewhere else. 

Oranges and apples bruh. First off, you are talking about Christians practicing their beliefs. Forgiveness isn't an easy thing to do, but with such a high profile killing, under the circumstances what else could they say to the public? The other thing is the Charleston murderer was tried and convicted. How can you expect the Goldmans to forgive someone that doesn't admit to the offense, and was never found guilty of it? They don't have any closure whatsoever, so it makes sense for them to still be angry.

I got no problem wit Papa Goldman being angry. If someone took my son away from me, I would probably carry that anger around for the rest of my life.
Exactly

Judge sippig on the soda was very bizarre. Like. I didn't even know that was allowed on the stand. Then she just casually hit son with 3+ decades like it was nothing. I think she has a show and on the intro it boasts that she was the judge that put oj away for 33 years.

I never paid much attention to the cut on his finger fiasco; I legit don't know what type of injuries to expect if someone did something like that. People making it seem like that's a guaranteed sign of a double murder.

If his finger was cut wouldn't the glove be sliced too? I haven't gotten past part 2 yet so I don't know much about the case, but was there a cut/slice on the glove that matched the finger that was cut?

Sad thing is he could live like a King on some island by the water with just the NFL pension.

Do all ex NFL players get this kind of pension? Or a pension at all? I never even knew they got that.

I think his point was legit.

Wasn't a good look having people, blacks in particular, in jubilation for an obvious murderer.

2 wrongs never make a right.

I'd understand if it was a legit innocent man.....but OJ? Nah

I don't think it was celebrating a murderer, it was more about the fact that Justice system and police are always screwing people of color over, while whites especially those with means are able to use loop holes and use the system legally or otherwise to get over and come out on top. I remember people in school cheering we won we won. I remember my social studies teacher [white woman] had the meanest grill on her face. She was fairly young too, in her late 20s to early 30s. She looked like she could fit right in with Nicole and her friends if she had the money.

Yea she turned a test down I thought. Seeing how they are now tho, Kris will make her take it seeing the $$$ that could be made.
Does that mean she admits to smashing OJ? I don't see how OJ could be mad at Marcus Allen when he was smashing Rob's current or ex wife depending on when he actually did it.

Last edited:
Dude been getting this since the 90s correct? I never realized how long OJ money was/is. Due been doing his thing business wise.
It isn't healthy to hold on to things like this, but what is the alternative? Imagine your child or any family member being brutally killed like that and the only suspect in the case was found not guilty. It's not like he is living in a cave somewhere. You still have to see this person on TV day in and day out living his life without a care in the world. That would **** you up mentally.
Oranges and apples bruh. First off, you are talking about Christians practicing their beliefs. Forgiveness isn't an easy thing to do, but with such a high profile killing, under the circumstances what else could they say to the public? The other thing is the Charleston murderer was tried and convicted. How can you expect the Goldmans to forgive someone that doesn't admit to the offense, and was never found guilty of it? They don't have any closure whatsoever, so it makes sense for them to still be angry.
Exactly
If his finger was cut wouldn't the glove be sliced too? I haven't gotten past part 2 yet so I don't know much about the case, but was there a cut/slice on the glove that matched the finger that was cut?
Do all ex NFL players get this kind of pension? Or a pension at all? I never even knew they got that.
I don't think it was celebrating a murderer, it was more about the fact that Justice system and police are always screwing people of color over, while whites especially those with means are able to use loop holes and use the system legally or otherwise to get over and come out on top. I remember people in school cheering we won we won. I remember my social studies teacher [white woman] had the meanest grill on her face. She was fairly young too, in her late 20s to early 30s. She looked like she could fit right in with Nicole and her friends if she had the money.
Does that mean she admits to smashing OJ? I don't see how OJ could be mad at Marcus Allen when he was smashing Rob's current or ex wife depending on when he actually did it.

They had sex parties and whatnot I thought

Did he even have any money to pay the families?

All I know is if my family member was one of the victims, vigilante justice would be served. I'd make sure he'd die in a way worse way.

Juice was and still is well off, but he's got to "cook the books" so to say so he's not left with nothing. He's good, but not $33.5 milli good.

He still gets $25k/month from his NFL pension.

I don't think that # is correct. That number is WAY too high, and the pension payouts have been a source of contention amongst long- retired players for a minute now.

Any income OJ makes goes straight to the Goldmans though right? Until he pays off his 30 million dollar civil suit?

You know what

I'm hitting up Vegas in August

Maybe I will checkout the hotel this went down in :lol:

Palace Station is a dump....However, hit up the oyster bar in the lobby, place is on point! :smokin

I hope Juice got a to go meal from there before getting put in cuffs

Last edited:
Watching this really makes me realize how great of a job all of the actors on the FX series really did. :smokin

Last edited:
I found this interesting

http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/nicole12.html

ODD BEHAVIOR

58. OJ doesn't ask questions about his ex-wife's murder when police notify him in Chicago.

59. The Juice doesn't ask police anything about the safety of his two youngest children after he's told his wife has been murdered at her home.

60. Simpson complains about the heat and sweats during his limo drive to LA airport- even though it is cool out and the air conditioning is on.

61. Flight attendant Beverly Deteresa says OJ gulped down glasses of water and went to the bathroom every 15 minutes throughout the flight.

62. OJ does not shed one tear during his first interview about the murder of his ex-wife.

63. He spends less than a minute at Nicole's grave during his first visit after he's acquitted of murdering her.

64. OJ promises to hunt down the "real" killer of Nicole and Ron Goldman, but fails to pursue his own investigation- even when private investigators offer their services to him for free.

65. The Juice expresses no surprise when police tell him he's a suspect in the murders.

66. Photos show OJ holding a gun to his head during the low-speed chase.

67. Simpson writes a suicide note that is read after his escape from arrest on June 17, 1994. The note is written from pal Robert Kardashian's house on June 15- and reeks of guilt.

I found this interesting

http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/nicole12.html

ODD BEHAVIOR

58. OJ doesn't ask questions about his ex-wife's murder when police notify him in Chicago.

59. The Juice doesn't ask police anything about the safety of his two youngest children after he's told his wife has been murdered at her home.

60. Simpson complains about the heat and sweats during his limo drive to LA airport- even though it is cool out and the air conditioning is on.

61. Flight attendant Beverly Deteresa says OJ gulped down glasses of water and went to the bathroom every 15 minutes throughout the flight.

62. OJ does not shed one tear during his first interview about the murder of his ex-wife.

63. He spends less than a minute at Nicole's grave during his first visit after he's acquitted of murdering her.

64. OJ promises to hunt down the "real" killer of Nicole and Ron Goldman, but fails to pursue his own investigation- even when private investigators offer their services to him for free.

65. The Juice expresses no surprise when police tell him he's a suspect in the murders.

66. Photos show OJ holding a gun to his head during the low-speed chase.

67. Simpson writes a suicide note that is read after his escape from arrest on June 17, 1994. The note is written from pal Robert Kardashian's house on June 15- and reeks of guilt.

I think one of the theories was oj's son did it so all of those points would still make sense.

Back
Top Bottom