NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has to be one of the biggest traps of all time but if i seen it in person I would not fall for it.

Before ya'll have sex. At what point "before ya'll have sex" is your decision. It could be the 1st date, 2nd, or whatever.
Exactly, with that being said when should a female disclose she was born a male? At what point does a guy who was 18 and has a 16 year old girlfriend gets charged with sexual misconduct explain he's a sexual predator to future employers? It doesn't state the nature of the offense in these checks only that you're a registered sex offender.

And this is a lifetime stigma. So mean to tell me he/she really should be put in the same box as a guy rapes elementary school kids? 

In the real world and the point that seemed to went over your head with statistics posted, a lot of transgender people PREY on vulnerable STRAIGHT MALES. It's a known fact and a lot of times it's unprotected. Can you imagine contracting HIV or any STD from a person you thought was WOMAN? That turned out to be a man? But because of strict laws their medical history wasn't disclosed? If you hurt them out of insanity on the grounds of their sexual orientation or kill them it's a hate crime and you may be facing murder one. 

I don't think it's fair AT ALL and I openly support LBGT community and their right to live in peace. But it kills me that people feel like because you're homosexual or lesbian you can't be a devious or misleading person. Gay people can be bad people too. I feel like people are TOO liberal when it comes to homosexuality. 

No one is saying its wrong to be transgender. But what is wrong is actively trying to get a Straight man to have sex with you.
HOW IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND? Its not like they cant tell the difference between a straight man and a gay man.

So if you want to be transgender, knock yourself out. But dont go to the club and holla at straight men, when you know good and damn well they wouldn't want you if they knew you were born a man. Period.

It has nothing to do with being mad at any possibilities. It has everything to do with a person infringing on a person's right to live the way they want to live.
In other words, if Im straight, I dont want a transgender woman trying to bed me. EVER. But this is what happens though. They wait til a guy gets too drunk and they prey on him, knowing he is not in his right mind. Im not saying that all of them do it, but we all know it happens.

How do advocates for LGBT lifestyle not get this? It is the same thing they have fought for, for years. To live how they want to.
But now all of the sudden, now that the world respects their right to live as what ever they want, they automatically have the right to try your manhood?

Eff outta here with that

For real. Get!

I don't think it's fair AT ALL and I openly support LBGT community and their right to live in peace. But it kills me that people feel like because you're homosexual or lesbian you can't be a devious or misleading person. Gay people can be bad people too. I feel like people are TOO liberal when it comes to homosexuality. 

Semi-related.

I was listening to the Bill Simmons/Jason Collins Podcast and Bill Simmons made a statement, "something something something, gay peopel are happy. Gay people are cool." I said to myself, wtf does that even mean?

Yea, that's a good way of putting it. "Everyone is entitled to their privacy", especially if it isn't hurting anyone else.

Wtf? Your gender should NOT BE PRIVATE. Gender is essentially PUBLIC info, cus that's what people see. You look and tell I'm a dude. Now, we are at a place where you don't know fully what your looking at. It used to be your initial ID. But I see times have changed.... If you have male dna and you change your appearance to reflect that of a female, that is deception (despite how the person doing it feels). You are putting off a false image.Them chemicals you buy don't alter your dna make up.

If I sound aggressive, that cus I feel this world is becoming more confusing as time goes by. I love ALL ppl, but I feel some of the 'advances' and systems we have in place only create more problems, confusion, and distort reality. The person in the OP looked like a female, but their origin wasn't. Some ppl are cool with that, some aren't. Everyone who sees her is initially deceived tho, because we thought that's how it was built from inception. Any cosmetic surgeries are also deception for the record. I don't hate the ppl that do it, just callin it what it is.

Last edited:
The whole, "Let people do what they want as long as they don't kill/hurt anyone" & "They could be doing something worse" cards KILL me man. It is as if we are being forced to tolerate things and if we don't want to tolerate them we are WRONG.

This is said. Great last few posts fellas.

Before ya'll have sex. At what point "before ya'll have sex" is your decision. It could be the 1st date, 2nd, or whatever.

Exactly, with that being said when should a female disclose she was born a male? At what point does a guy who was 18 and has a 16 year old girlfriend gets charged with sexual misconduct explain he's a sexual predator to future employers? It doesn't state the nature of the offense in these checks only that you're a registered sex offender.
And this is a lifetime stigma. So mean to tell me he/she really should be put in the same box as a guy rapes elementary school kids? 

In the real world and the point that seemed to went over your head with statistics posted, a lot of transgender people PREY on vulnerable STRAIGHT MALES. It's a known fact and a lot of times it's unprotected. Can you imagine contracting HIV or any STD from a person you thought was WOMAN? That turned out to be a man? But because of strict laws their medical history wasn't disclosed? If you hurt them out of insanity on the grounds of their sexual orientation or kill them it's a hate crime and you may be facing murder one. 

You are all over the place with this post man. You went from transgenders to statutory rape, which has always been controversial, to employment background checks, then on to disclosing medical history.

You are arguing for things that I am mostly in agreement with you on. I already said that as long as it's not hurting anybody, a person has a right and expectation to privacy of their medical information and whether they were born a man and stuff like that.

I already said that as long as it's not hurting anybody, a person has a right and expectation to privacy of their medical information and whether they were born a man and stuff like that.
And what exactly does that mean man?

How can you assume that me dealing with a "girl" for 2 months before "she" breaks the news to me isn't hurting me? You don't think that is hurting my psychological and emotional?

I do not understand your point man and I am really trying.

Semi-related.

I was listening to the Bill Simmons/Jason Collins Podcast and Bill Simmons made a statement, "something something something, gay peopel are happy. Gay people are cool." I said to myself, wtf does that even mean?
My girl watches a lot of BRAVO, Andy Cohen cool and he's openly gay. In fact he was flirting with Lil Jon and Lil Jon thought it was funny he told him "I like how you have your mouth open like that". Lil Jon didn't jump over the couch and choke him out Homer Simpson style. Gay people are cool I had gay acquaintances in college. That's not the point.

The point is transgender people PREYING on straight men to PROVE TO THEMSELVES they can be equally desired. Their need to be desired stems from mental illness and rejection. They further complicate this by DECEIVING straight men and then playing the victim when they're assaulted instead of confronting the underlying issue that you tried to FORCE someone to have sex with you under false pretenses.

How is this different than statutory rape? Not the age of consent aspect but the science behind it. If a person is not mentally capable of making decisions why should they not be identified? There's laws in place that protect against unknowingly being deceived by minors who consented to sex. But there's no laws in place that protect STRAIGHT MALES from prosecution for hurting someone who deceived them. Science and medical definitions enforce and encourage the violence indirectly.

Last edited:
@Nomad, my point was tied into your previous point of, "People in the LGBT community can be bad people too." So when someone says, "(insert group of people) are (insert adjective)" it makes no sense to me as if most/all of any group are a certain way.

There are individuals in all groups of people.

I already said that as long as it's not hurting anybody, a person has a right and expectation to privacy of their medical information and whether they were born a man and stuff like that.
And what exactly does that mean man?

How can you assume that me dealing with a "girl" for 2 months before "she" breaks the news to me isn't hurting me? You don't think that is hurting my psychological and emotional?

I do not understand your point man and I am really trying.

That's because you are intentionally trying to be difficult. I never gave an example of dealing with someone for 2 months, which is borderline a relationship and would be hurting you emotionally.

Again ya'll dudes are arguing for things that I already agree with.

Lying, deceit, this is a social issues, is it annoying that you could be fooled by a trans-gender? Sure, but why is this a legal matter? How is this the purview of governments. Unless actually measurable financial cost, I don't understand how its within the preview of the law.

Humans lie, girls don't tell you a million things before, you **** them let alone flirt with them.

It creates a ridiculously hazy line.

IMO no one HAS to tell you anything unless it can tangibly effect you, ie having a STD.

anything less than that it becomes a common courtesy thing you SHOULD tell someone you have child before getting into a relationship just like you SHOULD tell someone you are trans,

but the government has no right to enforce those sorts of social contract issues.

That's because you are intentionally trying to be difficult. I never gave an example of dealing with someone for 2 months, which is borderline a relationship and would be hurting you emotionally.

Again ya'll dudes are arguing for things that I already agree with.
1. I presented a scenario

2. Don't tell me that I am purposely trying to be difficult because I don't understand your point.

3. Since my situation wasn't valid, YOU present a scenario in which withholding that type of info isn't hurting somebody. We are talking about male/"female relations here. Give me a situation....

*reads thread title*

ibiADQZyusRK0F.gif

LOL @ that's deception. brb lying to every girl I've ever tried to smash, my boss, my parents, and randoms on the internet.

@Nomad, my point was tied into your previous point of, "People in the LGBT community can be bad people too." So when someone says, "(insert group of people) are (insert adjective)" it makes no sense to me as if most/all of any group are a certain way.

There are individuals in all groups of people.
Agreed that's what I'm saying. Andy Cohen is cool I've met him he's genuinely a nice guy the fact that he's gay doesn't mean anything to me personally. But let's say the transgender guy in the club hitting on the drunk dude with relationship problems takes advantage of his vulnerability is a directly deceptive act. It's infringing on a straight male's right to be attracted to WOMEN (homosexuality IS a high risk lifestyle). Science is protecting this community by not defining these terms for legal purposes. Therefore when one of them get their **** rocked it's considered a hate crime and it's your word vs theirs. Similar to rape or statutory rape and I believe some gays see this as a legal loop hole and exploit it.

Where's the LGBT Dark Knight to defend us again the Banes, Jokers and Two Faces of the LGBT community?

Last edited:
Agreed that's what I'm saying. Andy Cohen is cool I've met him he's genuinely a nice guy the fact that he's gay doesn't mean anything to me personally. But let's say the transgender guy in the club hitting on the drunk dude with relationship problems takes advantage of his vulnerability is a directly deceptive act. It's infringing on a straight male's right to be attracted to WOMEN. Science is protecting this community by not defining these terms for legal purposes. Therefore when one of them get their **** rocked it's considered a hate crime and it's your word vs theirs. Similar to rape or statutory rape and I believe some gays see this as a legal loop hole and exploit it.

Where's the LGBT Dark Knight to defend us again the Banes, Jokers and Two Faces of the LGBT community?

I don't understand this. :lol:

You aren't supposed to be assaulting anyone.

What do you want, specifically?

What should the law do?

Semi-related.

My girl watches a lot of BRAVO, Andy Cohen cool and he's openly gay. In fact he was flirting with Lil Jon and Lil Jon thought it was funny he told him "I like how you have your mouth open like that". Lil Jon didn't jump over the couch and choke him out Homer Simpson style. Gay people are cool I had gay acquaintances in college. That's not the point.

The point is transgender people PREYING on straight men to PROVE TO THEMSELVES they can be equally desired. Their need to be desired stems from mental illness and rejection. They further complicate this by DECEIVING straight men and then playing the victim when they're assaulted instead of confronting the underlying issue that you tried to FORCE someone to have sex with you under false pretenses.

How is this different than statutory rape? Not the age of consent aspect but the science behind it. If a person is not mentally capable of making decisions why should they not be identified? There's laws in place that protect against unknowingly being deceived by minors who consented to sex. But there's no laws in place that protect STRAIGHT MALES from prosecution for hurting someone who deceived them. Science and medical definitions enforce and encourage the violence indirectly.

wait...really? i thought that was the whole issue of girls who use fake IDs to get into clubs and **** up a dude's life because she smashed saying she was 19 or 20 but really 16/17.

but i sort of agree with the transgender thing. its one thing to do it and feel comfortable with yourself. fine i get it, more power to you. but to go out and seek str8 men is a diff story. no matter what degree of surgery and treatment one goes thru to appear to be a woman, you can never be one. you can't have your period, you can't have babies, real breasts, you won't complain about ******** and make life harder than it needs to be (my gf :lol:)....

if you are a man and want to be a woman, the only way to TRULY be a woman is
to find all 7 dragonballs and wish to be a woman

Last edited:
Here's the thing, just because you don't accept a person's medical history or background does not entitle you to know their medical history and/or background.

Ya'll are basically picking and choosing whose private information should be public because you don't agree with their lifestyle.

Here's the thing, just because you don't accept a person's medical history or background does not entitle you to know their medical history and/or background.

Ya'll are basically picking and choosing whose private information should be public because you don't agree with their lifestyle.
Again, who in here is saying that they are entitiled to anything?

Why do you keep using that word?

wait...really? i thought that was the whole issue of girls who use fake IDs to get into clubs and **** up a dude's life because she smashed saying she was 19 or 20 but really 16/17.

but i sort of agree with the transgender thing. its one thing to do it and feel comfortable with yourself. fine i get it, more power to you. but to go out and seek str8 men is a diff story. no matter what degree of surgery and treatment one goes thru to appear to be a woman, you can never be one. you can't have your period, you can't have babies, real breasts, you won't complain about ******** and make life harder than it needs to be (my gf :lol:)....

if you are a man and want to be a woman, the only way to TRULY be a woman is
to find all 7 dragonballs and wish to be a woman

:lol: :lol: You caught me off guard with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom