NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

I like the park bbq idea better than the baseball game but im actually with whatever.. Just ready to get up with all yall idiots again
laugh.gif

General is 70% garbage threads at any given time, so why get all up in arms about summit threads being posted here? To avoid clutter? gimme a break

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Regional Forums killed Summits.
smh.gif

so true... sad.

GabeGrams.... I'm just glad you being dead was a rumor, I remember reading that on hatertalk a grip ago.
we'll see whats hood. bring your boy who got da lite feets. lol. no %$+!. hahaha

flyny, I'm down, I've been to all the fly #@+* and a lot of the hoods in NYC, but never to prospect park. I bet we can get over 100 heads there easy.

laugh.gif
yeah ef.f around and I'ma bring a handful of cats with me handful of females for the beast...that should be funny...
laugh.gif

I remember there was a bay area summit and some guy flaked on everyone and faked on everyone. dudes was heated! HAHA damn.
smh.gif
i still can't believe dude pulled that
laugh.gif
. we still made the best of it though.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

I remember there was a bay area summit and some guy flaked on everyone and faked on everyone. dudes was heated! HAHA damn.
smh.gif
i still can't believe dude pulled that
laugh.gif
. we still made the best of it though.

bring ur punk azzz down to LA bro..... it is an SF vs. LA game. u can't scrounge up 2 or more guys to help with gas... holla for real. I'll hit up myperson @ dodgers just for y'all to get extra seats and I NEVER DO THAT.

henz, I'm down like 4 flat tires homey. the park is definitely lookin like the better look. F sin city or any of that, after the park is the hotel and myhotel in NYC is always extra fly.

i like the sound of a BBQ/block party ben, im mean im a die hard yankee fan but how much fun can that really be
30+ dudes just watching a game i rather be a park with a cold one and some sour diesel (although i wouldnt mind trying the OG)
plus i can smoke some mean BBQ pork ribs

yo, I've been part of this forum since 2001....
and since 2002 I've hosted or co-hosted every single so-cal summit.
the more recent ones we've had @ Staples center (kobe bryants 81 point game) to the past 4 dodger games have been tough for my schedule, but I did it to show y'all I ain't too cool or was never anything different from the dude I was when I joined this board.

I just finished putting together the next summit and took care of everything....... and guess what?
not 1 single thank you.
4ef157ed86160c059a8ca0f39f083a4036327d1.gif

btw, this is my last summit that I WILL HOST,
in the past, I've got L-R-G to sponsor the past events with free gear, fitteds, etc.... got our name on the jumbotron (I didn't put Ben Baller summit)

dang. I even do all the coordinating with my dodgers rep and we get our own tix with our name printed on them.

I even got Greezee soo bent and leant out from the purple drank that fool didn't say thank you.

I can't even get a discount anymore from my favorite store Target from Treewing.

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif

Come through and po' up with the OGs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yungmatt AND lurkin AND marijuana?

man....

LOL

itll be like i'm at work, killing time, but in person....and not at work...

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ill come outta weed retirement again for this summit if it goes downin NY

LOLOLOLOOL
man I was making jokes y'all. I was higher then my hairline last night. jesus 6 pages?

it's all good.

just saying it's my last one I'm gonna host here in LA
and damn rex, you didn't goto the ones @ balboa park where we had indoor and outdoor gym facilities, etc.

I shoulda did some in San Diego since I love that city so much

but Henz, let's get that goin. I don't care if it's queens, but rather there then the BX for a yankee game. or wherever. I still think ESPN zone would be cool midtown/times square.

I'd be down for a summit in Miami, but I don't know anyone except Bana down there.

I ain't mad at all, but it sux that we can't post the bigger summits here on general.

we got 40 paid tix for this one and I bet it woulda been over 75(which wouldn't have been a good thing) if it was in the general section like it used to be.

btw handsome b fatsofull, u got that hocus pocus bro. stay away from me @ the summit or I'm gonna punch you in the gut. remember I'm strong as hell now cuz
well now you know me homie...no 'mo...now lets start a summit

why should we be thanking you ben?? your entitled to do these summits. rather then thanking you we should be asking why its been so long since the lastsummit.

na im just messing with you thanks for the summits, thanks for the real good price on those dodger tickets, thanks for getting those all you can eat seatsso i can pig out
laugh.gif
, thanks for organizing the summits, thanks for thefree lrg stuff i got at each summit, and thanks for taking the time to get everyone to meet up all those times. its defenitly appreciated.

you a real cool dude for hooking up and taking care of everyone at those summits and i got nothing but apprecation for you on that.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yall NYC cats let me know I drive up from VA, with positfiend and MyT

I can fly you out here dom... pause

good thread. not enough people are appreciative these days. people always lookin to take advantage of you. i learned this the hard way as well.

Ben, are you familiar with the dudes LRG sponsors out in NYC?
you mean pro athletes and musicians? I know some of them, more of the musicians for sure though. i.e. just blaze, etc. or do you mean employees? then of course I do, it's a small office out there and my best friend in life owns the brand, so I'm out there when he's out there. but what do you mean?

I can easily have giveaways for a bbq/cookout in NYC.

I meant musicians cuz I know some of them too and they're always LRG-ed out. Just trying to findthe degrees of separation, word to Kevin Bacon.

so NYC it is? whats the dates? lemme know, i think i might fly out for the weekend if i can get enough notice in advance....

this would be my first summit, so i'm geeked up about this...

if this happens in the summer would definitely be down to drive up from canada, like someone said any excuse to hit up NY
pimp.gif

cali k might be crazy but yall aint ready for the BC bud...
smh.gif

probably a few goons in toronto as well that i can think of that would probably make the trip if given advance notice

Back
Top Bottom