NT What Are Your Opinions on the Confederate Flag?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ekon one
I started typing u cant be serious and beginning to flame you but the more i think about it the Confederate states and Nazi Germany did have some similarities i guess
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

By your avi (Mac Miller) and sn, I judge you're jewish? The enslavement of a people and the genocide of a people are both abhorrent and evil. This ain't no pissing contest, no need to rank the two fam 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Plus, I was showing the similarities between the negative imagery behind the flags in their own respective countries, not comparing the two to see who was worse
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ekon one
I started typing u cant be serious and beginning to flame you but the more i think about it the Confederate states and Nazi Germany did have some similarities i guess
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

By your avi (Mac Miller) and sn, I judge you're jewish? The enslavement of a people and the genocide of a people are both abhorrent and evil. This ain't no pissing contest, no need to rank the two fam 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Plus, I was showing the similarities between the negative imagery behind the flags in their own respective countries, not comparing the two to see who was worse
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Pure trash, growing up in AL and now residing in FL, just boggles my mind how much PRIDE is taken in something that represented so much hatred. Just a product of living in the backwards #@* deep South, hell they have a state holiday in Bama for Confederate Memorial Day and celebrate Robert E. Lee's birthday the same day as MLK and a holiday for Jefferson Davis as well.

I've been here my whole life and never heard of that.

My mom has worked for the State of AL for 20+ years and I even worked there for a summer a few years they (all state employees) get off of work for MLK/REL Day on Jan 21, Apr 25 is Confederate Memorial Day, and June 6 is Jeff Davis b'day.

Pure trash, growing up in AL and now residing in FL, just boggles my mind how much PRIDE is taken in something that represented so much hatred. Just a product of living in the backwards #@* deep South, hell they have a state holiday in Bama for Confederate Memorial Day and celebrate Robert E. Lee's birthday the same day as MLK and a holiday for Jefferson Davis as well.

My mom has worked for the State of AL for 20+ years and I even worked there for a summer a few years they (all state employees) get off of work for MLK/REL Day on Jan 21, Apr 25 is Confederate Memorial Day, and June 6 is Jeff Davis b'day.

if youre not in the south, then i can understand why people can get uptight about it.

i live in virginia...southside at that...they fly em on bacc of picc up truccs down here. idgaf honestly.

if youre not in the south, then i can understand why people can get uptight about it.

i live in virginia...southside at that...they fly em on bacc of picc up truccs down here. idgaf honestly.

Man, I still never heard of anyone getting off for those days. MLK day sure, but never heard anyone say we're off for Robert E Lee's birthday, I didn't even know it was the same day. Also first time hearing about Confederate Memorial Day and Jeff Davis bday....My mom graduated from Jeff Davis in Montgomery though lol.

How long ago did you live here?

Man, I still never heard of anyone getting off for those days. MLK day sure, but never heard anyone say we're off for Robert E Lee's birthday, I didn't even know it was the same day. Also first time hearing about Confederate Memorial Day and Jeff Davis bday....My mom graduated from Jeff Davis in Montgomery though lol.

this flag is in Tampa, FL where Interstate 75 and 4 meet and can be seen from very far away. S#%& is disgusting.

this flag is in Tampa, FL where Interstate 75 and 4 meet and can be seen from very far away. S#%& is disgusting.

Originally Posted by CJ863

riding by there all the time I just stopped caring
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

riding by there all the time I just stopped caring
laugh.gif

Yep, go check the State of AL holiday website its all there. I lived it Prattville all my life until I went to college at UF in '06

Back
Top Bottom