NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

One of the winter/fall beers I tried was one that I tried over the weekend and that was Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale really good. Not sure if it has been mention before.

Super stoked...New Belgium Frambozen finally dropped in one store around here. Easily my favorite winter seasonal and is one of my all-time favorites. So freaking good.

Grabbed two six-packs and will have to grab a couple more on payday. Can't have enough of it.

cool. i thought you would have more. my dumbass has 8 2 liter growlers because i have them sitting in my gf's cellar. in case you don't check out the facebook for the pasadena store on friday the 23rd of november they will have double dry hopped arrogant bastard, can't wait to try that out.

thanks on that info man. will definitely check it out. living here in hollywood, there are hardly any good craft beer spots. and i don't want to be drinking and driving and go too far out of my way. do you live in that san gabriel valley area? if so, you're lucky. and good looks on the heads with the cups and how they operate, i would have shown up empty handed
laugh.gif
i like little 'hidden' gems like this don't really care if they tell you that you must show up with your own box haha still cool to find out about these spots. will check back in, when i go

thanks again
8 growlers?! haha, nice. Thanks for the heads up on the double dry hopped Arrogant Bastard. 

I'm hardly ever out in Hollywood but I'm kind of surprised to hear that there aren't many good craft beer spots out there. I do live in the SGV area. I'm a stones throw from places like Stone and Stuffed Sandwich. 

A new batch of Enjoyby 12.21.12 is currently fermenting btw, with more availability than the last batch.

Should be available around 11/19.

http://www.stonebrewing.com/enjoyby/

Last edited:
Super stoked...New Belgium Frambozen finally dropped in one store around here. Easily my favorite winter seasonal and is one of my all-time favorites. So freaking good.
Grabbed two six-packs and will have to grab a couple more on payday. Can't have enough of it.

How is there Snow Day winter ale.

Post Review on the Stone Ruination IPA: Super delicious, the head tasted kind of sweet and aromatic. Body was very smooth from what I remember, and the aftertaste is just super bitter hops, I see why they say it "ruins the palate" :lol: :nthat: . Overall I'm rating the Ruination IPA as a 9.5/10 The Duvel glass is also pretty awesome, highly recommend to everyone. In fact I'm probably gonna buy my dad two of them along with a bottle of stone as a holiday gift :lol:

Last edited:

drinking the remains of a six pack from last night. quality lager for a nice price for those who haven't tried it.

shout out to my fellow new englanders

8 growlers?! haha, nice. Thanks for the heads up on the double dry hopped Arrogant Bastard. 

I'm hardly ever out in Hollywood but I'm kind of surprised to hear that there aren't many good craft beer spots out there. I do live in the SGV area. I'm a stones throw from places like Stone and Stuffed Sandwich. 

A new batch of Enjoyby 12.21.12 is currently fermenting btw, with more availability than the last batch.
Should be available around 11/19.
http://www.stonebrewing.com/enjoyby/

yeah man it kind of sucks. there are only probably like 3-5 bars that i know that have a very good craft beer selection, and if they do, they charge 8 bucks a pint. i'd rather just buy it at the store, at least i get to keep the bottle :lol:

thanks for the heads up on the stone enjoy by. i read that the stone company store in south park will be getting the enjoy by on 11/20/12. bottles and growler fills. i will call pasadena store tomorrow and will ask when they will have it. when i find out, i will post here.

did you end up getting the suitable for cave aging? if so, how was it?

does drinking woodchuck take away any man points? i liked it a lot when i tried at buffalo wild wings a while back, i kinda see it as being a smirnoff though.

also if you guys ever come across this i really recommend it, it's from firestone and it's my local beer/brewery, 805 being our area code obviously, it's bomb
nthat.gif

nothing better than a good ol' PBR, or anything shotgunnable... actually anything but guinness, strippers ******* tastes better than guinness

Does anyone know where I can find Southern Tier Pumpking in SoCal? I can't seem to find it anywhere. :smh:

Troublebound666, hopefully we're all able to grab some Enjoyby. GL

Stork, glad to hear you enjoyed the Ruination.  

Ryda, I did end up getting come Suitable For Cave Aging. Definitely enjoyed it. Smokey and a bit boozy @ 11.86% abv. It was the third of three 2L growlers consumed that night (Oaked AB and SSRA were the first two) and we couldn't finish it (it was 4 of us). 
laugh.gif
  Had the remaining pint the next evening. Perfect for a cold night.

Moving on to the Christmas Ales... Will try SnowDay but the fridge will be stocked with Bells and Great Lakes.

Troublebound666, hopefully we're all able to grab some Enjoyby. GL

Stork, glad to hear you enjoyed the Ruination.  

Ryda, I did end up getting come Suitable For Cave Aging. Definitely enjoyed it. Smokey and a bit boozy @ 11.86% abv. It was the third of three 2L growlers consumed that night (Oaked AB and SSRA were the first two) and we couldn't finish it (it was 4 of us). :lol:   Had the remaining pint the next evening. Perfect for a cold night.

:lol: damn that must have been some strong beer. i usually drink a 2 liter growler to myself and i'm good for the night

i called pasadena store and they will have the enjoy by as well on november 20th. it will be available on tap and bottles

no way i'm missing out again. will you be going ?

Ryda, I won't be able to. I'll be out of town from the 19th till the 24th. Won't be around for the dry hopped Arrogant Bastard, either.

Back
Top Bottom