NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Took Still's advice and went for the Dogfish Raison. Drank two in like fifteen minutes. Huge mistake.

Festina Peche will be next.

Lol they get you

I bought a case of Festina for our little BBQ, I'm gonna have to force the first few down after last night I think I'm sweating Summer Love

Still in, wegmans....words cannot describe

Lol told ya Happy 4th now that you got the watermelon
lol bruh, you literally made my day when i found out that Wegman's sold beer.

I also got a mixed sixer that included:

Victory Summer Love

Victory Golden Monkey

Troegs Dreamweaver

Sierra Nevada Kellerweis

DFH 60 Min IPA

Bell's Two Hearted Ale

Very eager to try the Summer Love based on your recommendations

Only had Stellas in the fridge so went to the liquor store real quick to get some High Life and get in the spirit

lol bruh, you literally made my day when i found out that Wegman's sold beer.

I also got a mixed sixer that included:

Victory Summer Love
Victory Golden Monkey
Troegs Dreamweaver
Sierra Nevada Kellerweis
DFH 60 Min IPA
Bell's Two Hearted Ale

Very eager to try the Summer Love based on your recommendations

Enjoying one right now

Enjoying one right now
Just popped this open. 

Wow.

This is really good man. It reminds me of Sam Adams Summer Ale except that the lemon/citrus hits you upon the first taste instead of the aftertaste. Then it is a very smooth, light finish. Very good for the Summertime, this might be my go to beer for the rest of the summer as far as social drinking goes

someone asked about mixing and matching sixers. If you have a Total Wine and More near you, they do it there.
Happy 4th to you all.
Drinking on Wailua Wheat and Firestone Solace today. Low key. Work tomorrow..

-J-

I've seen that summer love everywhere. I was going to pick up a sixer but apparently Alabama doesn't like craft brews.

Where the eff are u guys getting 120 minutes??? Nobody ever has it around here or they "just sold out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbs24  
Where the eff are u guys getting 120 minutes??? Nobody ever has it around here or they "just sold out"

Two beer distributors within 3 miles of my house have 120 minute.

Last edited:
Just drank the Oude Gueuze Tilquin.  Definitely one of the most unique beers I've ever had.  Incredibly sour/tart and citrusy with a little funk that I just can't put my finger on.  Not sure if I'd buy another, but I definitely don't regret the purchase. Currently working on the Stone RuinTen.  From what I've gathered so far, I like Ruination and their regular IPA better.  RuinTen is extremely piney and bitter.  Too piney and bitter, to be honest.  Every sip is like a kick in the face.  It's not entirely terrible, though.  Definitely gonna finish this bomber, but when you compare it to other limited IPAs Stone makes like Enjoy By, this doesn't come close.  I'll give it a 6.5.

Last edited:
I have had 120 fresh and aged and I prefer age. But it is ddefinitely hard to find around my way. Unless I trade for it.

I have had 120 fresh and aged and I prefer age. But it is ddefinitely hard to find around my way. Unless I trade for it.
Duly noted.  I planned on aging the World Wide Stout I just got, but I was on the fence about the 120.  I'll try to sit on it for awhile unless temptation gives in haha. 

That's the reason I always buy at least two, and preferably three of a highly touted brew. That way if I love it I can have another and cellar the third. If I hadn't like it I age the other two and see what develops. Doesn't work for all beers though. My cellar count is over 300 bottles at this point lol. But the past few months I've been traveling a lot for work so as I add to my stash I don't get to enjoy it much on the road.

That's the reason I always buy at least two, and preferably three of a highly touted brew. That way if I love it I can have another and cellar the third. If I hadn't like it I age the other two and see what develops. Doesn't work for all beers though. My cellar count is over 300 bottles at this point lol. But the past few months I've been traveling a lot for work so as I add to my stash I don't get to enjoy it much on the road.
Ugh.  Wish I had the funds/space for that.  I'm aging four bottles right now acting like I'm doin' it.  

I'm relatively new to it. About 8months in. It's fun and it makes trades pretty easy to set up. Although it can get very expensive lol. I try to limit myself to a certain cap per month money wise. But I still find myself sneaking stuff in the basement so my wife doesn't complain about how much I'm spending and I'm not even drinking the beer. Blah blah blah. That type of thing.

Back
Top Bottom