NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Can't put this down during the Summer...:smokin

You dudes are hipsters even down to what beer you drink :lol:

Sounds like you're insinuating people who like anything is a hipster

Can't put this down during the Summer...:smokin

Is it good? It was on like extreme clearance last year at my Whole Foods

Sitting like a pair of Birdman Lugz

Anything anderson valley puts out is pretty solid. Nothing mind-blowing, but still very good.

I'm also happy to see more and more brewers releasing their beers in cans.

Last edited:
i like pbr but im not a hipster...too broke to be one.

pbr is better than miller, coors, bud, etc.

also i wish i could find old style on the East coast

Last edited:
Is it good? It was on like extreme clearance last year at my Whole Foods

Sitting like a pair of Birdman Lugz

It's the perfect warm weather beer for my palate...I'm a guzzler in general...considering the drinkability, hints of spice, and 5.0 ABV...it's definitely worth a try for the Summer months...

It's the perfect warm weather beer for my palate...I'm a guzzler in general...considering the drinkability, hints of spice, and 5.0 ABV...it's definitely worth a try for the Summer months...

I'll give it a try, I know I've had one if their beers

Maybe a cream ale?

Edit: I have had that but it was in a bottle lol

Last edited:
From my time in Grand Rapids.

Brewery Vivant flight on the left. Big Red Coq, Belgian Wit, Maple Amber Ale, and there was a Jack Daniels Barrel aged beer.

Founder's Red Rye on the right.

I enjoyed Brewery Vivant more than Founder's.

-J-

From my time in Grand Rapids.

Brewery Vivant flight on the left. Big Red Coq, Belgian Wit, Maple Amber Ale, and there was a Jack Daniels Barrel aged beer.

Founder's Red Rye on the right.

I enjoyed Brewery Vivant more than Founder's.

-J-

Hope you enjoyed your visit... Did you get to HopCat???

Running low on the Two-Hearted Ale, gonna have to reup. It's a staple in the af1 household 
laugh.gif

I fell in love with it as soon as I had it. Crazy fruity scent

Hope you enjoyed your visit... Did you get to HopCat???
Naw. I was with a group of coworkers. Kind of at the mercy of the group. This might be a twice a year trip so I might be going back in May/June next year.
Grand Rapids was gorgeous. Western Michigan was gorgeous.

-J-

Naw. I was with a group of coworkers. Kind of at the mercy of the group. This might be a twice a year trip so I might be going back in May/June next year.

-J-

Its a pretty nice setup over here... The lakeside is very nice... Grand Rapids as a city is on an upswing... Glad you liked it

-J-

Next time get to Perrin. The Kona Brown is my current favorite.

Angry Orchard Hard Cider is some good stuff, thats my pick! I know its not technically a beer, but if i had to pick a beer, stone IPA.

Keep me updated on how you like both.  Currently sitting on a Tart of Darkness and I'm intrigued by w00tstout.
Currently having the w00t. Very complex. Medium carbonation. Some lacing on the glass.. Chocolate ,rye, roastiness upfront. Signature stone hop taste in the back with some vanilla. Warm boozy mouthfeel at the end.

Currently having the w00t. Very complex. Medium carbonation. Some lacing on the glass.. Chocolate ,rye, roastiness upfront. Signature stone hop taste in the back with some vanilla. Warm boozy mouthfeel at the end.
Ps. 13% is deadly. I split one bomber with my girlfriend and we're both pretty buzzed.

Back
Top Bottom