NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

haven't had access to this in about 2 years.

6258143697_feb8fa0363_z.jpg

^8.99?! I haven't seen it anywhere around me for less than 11.99 and thats on special. Nice find Rolli.

AJChick how is the Florida Beer Company - Conchtoberfest? I saw that up here in NC and was going to try it out.

PS -- You lucky as hell finding that Freaktoberfest. Hook me up? haha

^8.99?! I haven't seen it anywhere around me for less than 11.99 and thats on special. Nice find Rolli.

AJChick how is the Florida Beer Company - Conchtoberfest? I saw that up here in NC and was going to try it out.

PS -- You lucky as hell finding that Freaktoberfest. Hook me up? haha

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I was going crazy trying to find this beer in Brooklyn (not trying to go all the way to wholefoods when I wanted this beer). I found it when I wasnt specifically looking for it, just running a few errands and ran into it in bushwick. My life is complete. 
65615b8950ca7da3742bea31e78aa76feb2f579_r.jpg

They also had Delirium Noel. Any reviews/opinions?
I need to try the Nocturnum, the Tremens was delightful. Yea, I said delightful. 
pimp.gif
Nocturnum was not delightful.
At.
All.
I wasn't a fan...

-J-

thewinter ale is
pimp.gif

as soon as those come back i will stock up.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I was going crazy trying to find this beer in Brooklyn (not trying to go all the way to wholefoods when I wanted this beer). I found it when I wasnt specifically looking for it, just running a few errands and ran into it in bushwick. My life is complete. 
65615b8950ca7da3742bea31e78aa76feb2f579_r.jpg

They also had Delirium Noel. Any reviews/opinions?
I need to try the Nocturnum, the Tremens was delightful. Yea, I said delightful. 
pimp.gif
Nocturnum was not delightful.
At.
All.
I wasn't a fan...

-J-

thewinter ale is
pimp.gif

as soon as those come back i will stock up.

hear 21st Amendment Beers are expanding into North Carolina and a couple of other states at the beginning of December..

hear 21st Amendment Beers are expanding into North Carolina and a couple of other states at the beginning of December..

Originally Posted by AMtothePM

If this is true I will dougie all the way to the beer aisle and cop a few. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AMtothePM

If this is true I will dougie all the way to the beer aisle and cop a few. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

i cant find this ANYWHERE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where are you located?  I first found it at Westside Market in NYC (but there was only like a bottle or two)... so I ordered a case through my job.  I dunno what it is but I just love this beer
Had this last year, it was pretty interesting. Nice color
The usual place I go to out in LI has it
Yall hypin this beer up for me, sounds real good.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

i cant find this ANYWHERE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where are you located?  I first found it at Westside Market in NYC (but there was only like a bottle or two)... so I ordered a case through my job.  I dunno what it is but I just love this beer
Had this last year, it was pretty interesting. Nice color
The usual place I go to out in LI has it
Yall hypin this beer up for me, sounds real good.

Need to find some of that Coney Island freaktoberfest. Sounds delicious. Going to go to one of the bigger beer stores in Portland when I get off work tomorrow and see what I can find.

Need to find some of that Coney Island freaktoberfest. Sounds delicious. Going to go to one of the bigger beer stores in Portland when I get off work tomorrow and see what I can find.

Newcastle is pretty much my go to beer. Bought a 12 pack of Newcastle Werewolf the other day, anyone ever tried it? Labeled as a red blood ale. Probably won't get to crack one open until friday...

Newcastle is pretty much my go to beer. Bought a 12 pack of Newcastle Werewolf the other day, anyone ever tried it? Labeled as a red blood ale. Probably won't get to crack one open until friday...

I don't know if this was mentioned yet but have any of you tried Southern Tier Pumking? Tried it for the first time last week, it only comes out in October or something, They sell out with a quickness

at my local liquor stores, only reason I got to try it is because someone I know got a case of 16 for $110, each bottle is $8......If you get to come across it try it! It was pretty damn good and it's

pretty rare

I don't know if this was mentioned yet but have any of you tried Southern Tier Pumking? Tried it for the first time last week, it only comes out in October or something, They sell out with a quickness

at my local liquor stores, only reason I got to try it is because someone I know got a case of 16 for $110, each bottle is $8......If you get to come across it try it! It was pretty damn good and it's

pretty rare

Back
Top Bottom