NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Picked these up today :pimp:

IMG20120726205223.jpg

the styro box in the back will be used for shipping. Now I just need to find a cardboard box to fit it in :lol:

Had some Brooklyn Pennant Ale last night at Brooklyn's Pint Night, got to keep the pint glass it was served in too. Dope deal.
Based Mod -- The Bells stuff won't be a problem for me to find, same with the Founders. But the 3Floyds stuff isn't available where I am (Western NC) and I don't know of anywhere to get it. But get at
me if there is something else you would like in its place. This weekend i'll be putting together your brew package.

Thanks man. :pimp: Do you get Surly out there? Brooklyn Chocolate stout would be good too. I dont know man, pick up something regional and I'll do the same.

Last edited:
Tried this for the first time last night. Tasted great, definitely messin w/ it again in the future. :smokin

IMG20120726205223.jpg

the styro box in the back will be used for shipping. Now I just need to find a cardboard box to fit it in :lol:
Thanks man. :pimp: Do you get Surly out there? Brooklyn Chocolate stout would be good too. I dont know man, pick up something regional and I'll do the same.

Based check ya PM my dude. I'm heading to the beer store when I get off work today around 530 or 6.

IMG20120726205223.jpg

Nice pickups Based...snagged a bottle of Brux over the weekend myself. And damn...Jester King Black Metal?!?!? I'm super jealous of that one for sure.

And FYI, Surly is only available in Minnesota, and even then only relatively easy to find in Minneapolis. Lucky for me, I've got a friend going to Darkness Day in October, so he's going to bring me some back.

Last edited:
Had another Boulverard Brewing Double Wide IPA last night, love that beer.

Have had that Left Hand Milk Stout on draft at this craft beer hall, was delicious, usually drink beers like that when it starts getting cooler around here in Boston.

Also just finished up a 4 Pack of that Hoptimium myself, pretty potent, but I certainly enjoyed it.

I see that 22 of Firestone, I am a fan of their Union Jack IPA, they didnt have it at Whole Foods last night, was disappointed, but they did have that 22.

Super stoked for tonight. Kansas City Deschutes Base Camp Week is about halfway done, and tonight is a sampling at the best beer store in town with food pairings by Chef Celina Tio of Julian.

The beer will be good, and the food will be amazing. Should be awesome.

Mirror Pond - house smoked salmon on "deviled egg" salad crostini
Twilight - chilled local red pepper soup with smoked portobellos
Inversion - Mussels with house made chorizo and red onions
Black Butte - Cocoa panna cotta with spiced creme fraiche

http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/events/Base Camp

5485550679_3a4905cde9.jpg

maaaaan im lactose intolerant and didnt know this had milk in it. 11% alcohol and always does me good at Taco mac

Super stoked for tonight. Kansas City Deschutes Base Camp Week is about halfway done, and tonight is a sampling at the best beer store in town with food pairings by Chef Celina Tio of Julian.

The beer will be good, and the food will be amazing. Should be awesome.

Mirror Pond - house smoked salmon on "deviled egg" salad crostini
Twilight - chilled local red pepper soup with smoked portobellos
Inversion - Mussels with house made chorizo and red onions
Black Butte - Cocoa panna cotta with spiced creme fraiche

http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/events/Base Camp

I'm so jealous right now...

First time having that Ayinger Celebrator, if you enjoy Dopplebocks and haven't tried this. Go find one now. It was amazing.

Based-- I didn't forget you bro. I bought you some stuff i'll snap some pics and get at you tonight/tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom