NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

My brother in law finally let me have a crack at his stash.

Last edited:
I don't live anywhere near my friends. So I got all excited and kept buying beer for my visit of a buddy this weekend. Here is what I've compiled:

^ I struggle to get on board with KBS....very few beer do I say "doesn't live up to the hype" but that's one. Not to say if I was out and found it I'd pass, but I sure ain't running out and fighting for it. 

Last edited:
Weekend buys and subsequently what I'll be pounding. Fbs on sale locally $7/4 pack. May go buy out the 6 cases left. I'm serious.

Blood orange gose makes a return since being MIA locally for a good 4 months.

Fbs on sale makes up for the fact these 6.5% ipa bombers are $10 each. Two time national ipa challenge winners. Tasting like the best.

Neosole, no head hunter? That comes so close to elevated ipa IMHO.

Last edited:
Only thing is,there's a 4 4 pack limit per transaction
sitting on 8 4 packs now . tempted to do something stupid. Already drank a 1/4 barrel lol. I need to steer clear of sales

Last edited:
Went to a wedding in Tampa this morning with my girlfriend and stopped by Cigar City after to see what they had...

Hit A LICK. White Oak Jai Alai canned yesterday. 

Edit - sure enough just checked their Facebook and see that had Huna on draft, leftover from last weekend. I was so giddy about the White Oak I didn't even ask. Got my beer and got out. Damn! Got four bottles coming though tomorrow so it's all good, but would have liked to try in on draft. 

Last edited:
Weekend of hauls I see haha. FedEx just dropped these bad boys off this morning :smokin

Neosole, no head hunter? That comes so close to elevated ipa IMHO.

Unfortunately, no. Have had it before in the past. Very solid IPA. Hop Juju is like a tropical juice bomb. Highly recommend if you get a chance.

Yall trading on ba? Can't seem to give away this Bosque stuff. Crazy how un hyped it is. On my 10th bomber this week. Had a deal in the works for some tree house, trillium, night shift etc. Fell thru.

Even the recent project dank, which I did side by side came very close to one another. Goes to show, in general, great beers everywhere. No one wants retrys with so many new tries. Understandable. Makes me wonder how sustainable this whole beer growth is with so many people wanting new tries constantly. One offs can't pay the bills. Or fringe shoppers

Last edited:
Started posting on Untappd again for the first time in two years now that I have a half decent phone.

Post your SNs. I'm "sizzlu"

Yall trading on ba? Can't seem to give away this Bosque stuff. Crazy how un hyped it is. On my 10th bomber this week. Had a deal in the works for some tree house, trillium, night shift etc. Fell thru.

Even the recent project dank, which I did side by side came very close to one another. Goes to show, in general, great beers everywhere. No one wants retrys with so many new tries. Understandable. Makes me wonder how sustainable this whole beer growth is with so many people wanting new tries constantly. One offs can't pay the bills. Or fringe shoppers
Did my trading on BA.  I'm glad I did the trade for the Hoof Hearted stuff, but I don't think I'll be trading again for some time.  The beers were great, but I forgot how expensive trading is.  I don't think it's worth the money to do regularly.  

Anywho...drank this today:

I wanted this strictly for the can.
laugh.gif
 Probably reaching the end of its prime, but still really good.  The fruity notes that you get from the Belgian yeast play off of the hops really well.  I'd buy this fairly regularly if it was available locally.  

Other Half can release next week should be a mess:

Back
Top Bottom