NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

I'm trying Walgreens Big Flats beer tonight, I'll provide pics and a review of the sure to be goat piss taste later.

big-flats.jpg

When your a broke college student and you need a lot of beer.. BIG FLATS is where it's at
pimp.gif

It might actually be piss with alcohol mixed in, but a 24 pack for $10 bucks, you can't go wrong.

But if I have money to spend then I'm going with Corona or Heineken.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

No love for Yuengling?

t100923_yuengling.jpg

i appreciate americas oldest brewery
smokin.gif

yueng > bud, coors, miller, ect.
listed it but didn't post a pic..very appreciated
glasses.gif
This!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Too bad they don't sell it here in Mass.  Every time I go down to NJ to visit family I bring this back by the cases. 

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

No love for Yuengling?

t100923_yuengling.jpg

i appreciate americas oldest brewery
smokin.gif

yueng > bud, coors, miller, ect.
listed it but didn't post a pic..very appreciated
glasses.gif
This!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Too bad they don't sell it here in Mass.  Every time I go down to NJ to visit family I bring this back by the cases. 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Has anyone ever tried a beer called Big Flats, it was my first time tasting it last night. Was pretty good. It's by the makers of Guiness, almost tastes like a Heineken/Bud lager.

Not to call you out, but False. It's brewed by Genesee Brewing Company. Walgreens started selling this back in December, it's $2.99 for a six pack, which makes Busch and Natty seem like Champagne.

Colbert's thoughts on the matter.
[table][tr][td]The Colbert Report[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tip/Wag - British Superman & Big Flats Beerhttp://[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.colbertnation.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Colbert Report Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor & Satire Blog[/td][td]Video Archive[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Has anyone ever tried a beer called Big Flats, it was my first time tasting it last night. Was pretty good. It's by the makers of Guiness, almost tastes like a Heineken/Bud lager.

Not to call you out, but False. It's brewed by Genesee Brewing Company. Walgreens started selling this back in December, it's $2.99 for a six pack, which makes Busch and Natty seem like Champagne.

Colbert's thoughts on the matter.
[table][tr][td]The Colbert Report[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tip/Wag - British Superman & Big Flats Beerhttp://[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.colbertnation.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Colbert Report Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor & Satire Blog[/td][td]Video Archive[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by GG23

I'm trying Walgreens Big Flats beer tonight, I'll provide pics and a review of the sure to be goat piss taste later.

big-flats.jpg

When your a broke college student and you need a lot of beer.. BIG FLATS is where it's at
pimp.gif

It might actually be piss with alcohol mixed in, but a 24 pack for $10 bucks, you can't go wrong.

After further review your analysis is right, piss with alcohol mixed in. Really cheap, but I don't think I'll ever be buying this again, I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy
laugh.gif
. I'll be sticking with coors light.

Originally Posted by GG23

big-flats.jpg

pimp.gif

After further review your analysis is right, piss with alcohol mixed in. Really cheap, but I don't think I'll ever be buying this again, I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy
laugh.gif
. I'll be sticking with coors light.

im gonna be turning 21 in march, ive never had a beer in my life, Blue Moon and Newcastle look really appealing to me, are those good beers to try for my first one?

im gonna be turning 21 in march, ive never had a beer in my life, Blue Moon and Newcastle look really appealing to me, are those good beers to try for my first one?

^ Yeah that's not bad for your first time. Blue Moon has a good not-overbearing flavor that will make it easy for your first time. Bud Light Golden Wheat tastes similar to Blue Moon and it's easier on the wallet too but I assume it's your 21st you won't mind dropping the extra $1/ea for Blue Moon. Also don't be afraid to ask the bartender what he recommends. They might have some solid locally brewed light beers or even some in-house brews if they have their own microbrewery.

^ Yeah that's not bad for your first time. Blue Moon has a good not-overbearing flavor that will make it easy for your first time. Bud Light Golden Wheat tastes similar to Blue Moon and it's easier on the wallet too but I assume it's your 21st you won't mind dropping the extra $1/ea for Blue Moon. Also don't be afraid to ask the bartender what he recommends. They might have some solid locally brewed light beers or even some in-house brews if they have their own microbrewery.

ANYTING by Widmer.

beers_top.jpg

Anything by Rogue

rogue-beers.jpg

Anybody here home brew? Its a fun hobby. Just brewed a Red Ale last month.

ANYTING by Widmer.

beers_top.jpg

Anything by Rogue

rogue-beers.jpg

Anybody here home brew? Its a fun hobby. Just brewed a Red Ale last month.

Back
Top Bottom