NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

Papa Johns connect
grin.gif

Sour Diesel connect
pimp.gif

Home Depot connect (any of u graffers in NYC , rusto's for 2.50)

I got the biggest weed connect in COCONUT CREEK (South Florida) or anywhere near Creek.
My brothers boy is the biggest dealer in school, son got kush,haze,whatever weed you need.
Let me know if you in the area......

Originally Posted by ape

i've got none. so exactly how does one network? like you just go straight up to someone and tell them "i can offer you something if you hook me up"? i feel like this type of thing went completely unmentioned in my life.

You have to really , first, become a really good normal friend, Then you will see the world(s) they are connected to. Stay doing something positive things inyour life, and the opportunities will fall from there. Don't make it obvious or awkward, just be real. As they rise you rise. When they fall, you'rethere to help them. vise versa

papa johns-50% off
nordstrom- 33% off
i get submarina, subway, cold stone, and dominoes free
i leave a tip everytime i go to the mexican restraunt across the street from my school so now i get 3 rolled tacos, large horchata, and california burrito withguac for 6 bucks (san diego mexican food
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

I got the biggest weed connect in COCONUT CREEK (South Florida) or anywhere near Creek.

My brothers boy is the biggest dealer in school, son got kush,haze,whatever weed you need.

Let me know if you in the area......

I dont usually do this but anyone got the method man sniperpic

My aunt was the female singer in Black Eyed Peas...quit and then along came Fergie. So I have many music connects through her...she produces and writes

sprint connect - phones free most of the time

t-shirt screen printing connect - cheapest prices in NYC area for screen printed T's

celeb booking connect - time to time ill throw a concert to flip some cash

internet hosting/streaming connect - ever need a live stream or website hosting PM me

custom art connect - one of my clients is a fine artist

various mall/web stores connect - good discounts

im near NYC if anyone wants to 'make trades' lol PM me

I will gladly exchange swoosh.com priveleges for a Ralph Lauren Polo or Apple hookup...or anything else some of you dudes/dudettes may have to offer. PM me(Ill Will where you at?) I live in SoCal.

- dad works for deutsche bank- get free golf, football, bball, tennis, baseball tickets from his clients
- friends are managers at finishline, footaction
- ex works at ralph lauren outlet

not expecting anything but if anyone needs hawks/thrashers tix (club level, $125 face value) i'll sell them to u for like 40 bucks. i sold all my celticsfor tomo though. future games hit me up!

My cousin works at Foot Locker. The 50% off is a given. I had a convo with him that went like this though...

Me: I know it was a 30% off this weekend, but I still gotta buy X-Mas gifts and @+#$
Cuz: Well I, or you, can get the 30% off anytime.
Me:

drug connects like most other nters lol
free cable (twc)
apple hookup (got dre beats at 50% off)
footlocker
hollywood palladium concerts/club events 7$
car maintanence up in la
used to get charger tix hookups (been gettin flakey tho)

thas bout it.
gladly exchange for contract free bold hookup!

I got connects on/at: Taco Bell
Subway
Athletes foot
all apple products
free muvico tickets
& a lot of other stuff i don't feel like listing..... Im in South FL get at me!

A BUNCH of sneakerstore connects but only really use 1 or 2
laker tickets connect from a friend ftw
pimp.gif

dont really take advantage of the tickets though... never have time to go

Everything Ralph Lauren , purple label, black label etc.

Rugby etc only thing i cant seem to get my 50% discount on is RRL >:O

Back
Top Bottom