NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

If I cook something up at home I usually enjoy a nice glass of milk with it. There's no reason to cook up some roast/potatos/veggies and have anything but milk or water I guess.

There's no way I'd ever come home with fast food though and drink milk with it.

The other day we had my goddaughters baptism here's what was had:
-Hot Tamales
-2 Pasta Salads
-Deviled Eggs
-Taco Dips
-Some cheese trays/Veggie trays

Deviled eggs? Seems like something I can't picture popping up outside of a nonwhite household I guess?

If I cook something up at home I usually enjoy a nice glass of milk with it. There's no reason to cook up some roast/potatos/veggies and have anything but milk or water I guess.

There's no way I'd ever come home with fast food though and drink milk with it.

The other day we had my goddaughters baptism here's what was had:
-Hot Tamales
-2 Pasta Salads
-Deviled Eggs
-Taco Dips
-Some cheese trays/Veggie trays

Deviled eggs? Seems like something I can't picture popping up outside of a nonwhite household I guess?

Im white, dis is what I eat:

Chicken, Beef, Venison, All Vegetables, All Fruits , Eggs, Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Toast, yogurt, Tuna

literally all I eat..

Im white, dis is what I eat:

Chicken, Beef, Venison, All Vegetables, All Fruits , Eggs, Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Toast, yogurt, Tuna

literally all I eat..

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

how come white people can't eat handle spicy food at all?

always eating their stuff extra plain

how come black people only eat chicken?
Nice one, but you prolly should've made a Hispanic joke  rather than a Black one given his s/n and such.

Nice one, but you prolly should've made a Hispanic joke  rather than a Black one given his s/n and such.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

lol i remeber my man telling me he had hot dogs and beans..........for thanksgiving
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Thanksgiving in July? 

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

My Irish friends mom used to cook for me a lot:
-Meat pasta with cheese
-French toast ham and cheese sandwich, with syrup on it (OD
laugh.gif
, I could feel my heart clogging)

-Meat loaf

My half Armenian friend's mom: (one of the best and healthiest cooks I know)
-Shrimp po boys (crack-I'm usually the only one who eats this whenever she cooks for my friends and I.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
-Baked fish -baked chicken
-Best garden omelet I've ever had
eek.gif

Called a Monte Cristo. Back when I wasn't a Vegetarian and Bennigans were still all around it was my go-to-sandwich.

monte_cristo2.jpg
pimp.gif
When they had a Bennigan's around here this is all I used to get. It was bangin!

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

My Irish friends mom used to cook for me a lot:
-Meat pasta with cheese
-French toast ham and cheese sandwich, with syrup on it (OD
laugh.gif
, I could feel my heart clogging)

-Meat loaf

My half Armenian friend's mom: (one of the best and healthiest cooks I know)
-Shrimp po boys (crack-I'm usually the only one who eats this whenever she cooks for my friends and I.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
-Baked fish -baked chicken
-Best garden omelet I've ever had
eek.gif

Called a Monte Cristo. Back when I wasn't a Vegetarian and Bennigans were still all around it was my go-to-sandwich.

monte_cristo2.jpg
pimp.gif
When they had a Bennigan's around here this is all I used to get. It was bangin!

Quarter waters and Wise potato chips.

JK JK!

The real answer is whatever my Hispanic maid makes me.

Quarter waters and Wise potato chips.

JK JK!

The real answer is whatever my Hispanic maid makes me.

Laughable thread. To me this is just as racist as me saying, blacks eat garbage, because for the most part, they eat like garbage. Dont have the balls to come at me though, cause the racism in here is blantant.

As White people atleast all the white people I know do not fry there food very much. simply because its not healthy and where i'm from, ireland much of our food was baked and this dates back to god knows how long ago. So in the winter we bake a lot ,summer time grill is on pretty much every day. For the person who was suprised by white people grilling, do yourself a favor, slap yourself for such an ignorant comment.

Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Pork Tenderloin, Fish (Salmon, Tuna, haddock etc) Grilled Chicken, Steak, Chicken Cutlets, Baked Chicken, Lamb, Veal Cutlets, lobster

Lots of vegetables: In my house: asparagus, green beans, grilled zuchini, squash (butterbut in fall/winter) summer squash (spring summer), LOTS of POTATOES, (mostly baked, but roasted, mashed), corn, mushrooms, salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinich)

Pasta : lasagna, cavatelli & broccoli, stuffed shells, manicott, meat sauce, or reg. tomato sauce with real tomatoes and meatballs/italian sweet sausage, homemade pizza, or in CT apizza (italian dialect)

To ther person who said white people don't like sauces on there food or bland food, you couldn't be more wrong either. We marinate our meat, mostly salt & pepper, but with white/red wines, lemon, oil & vinegar, etc. Ketchup isn't a sauce neither is Franks Red Hot those are condiments.

Now I'll let NT get back to what they do best, sterotype white people and get away with it, while other races/ethnicities this thread would have been locked yesterday.

Laughable thread. To me this is just as racist as me saying, blacks eat garbage, because for the most part, they eat like garbage. Dont have the balls to come at me though, cause the racism in here is blantant.

As White people atleast all the white people I know do not fry there food very much. simply because its not healthy and where i'm from, ireland much of our food was baked and this dates back to god knows how long ago. So in the winter we bake a lot ,summer time grill is on pretty much every day. For the person who was suprised by white people grilling, do yourself a favor, slap yourself for such an ignorant comment.

Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Pork Tenderloin, Fish (Salmon, Tuna, haddock etc) Grilled Chicken, Steak, Chicken Cutlets, Baked Chicken, Lamb, Veal Cutlets, lobster

Lots of vegetables: In my house: asparagus, green beans, grilled zuchini, squash (butterbut in fall/winter) summer squash (spring summer), LOTS of POTATOES, (mostly baked, but roasted, mashed), corn, mushrooms, salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinich)

Pasta : lasagna, cavatelli & broccoli, stuffed shells, manicott, meat sauce, or reg. tomato sauce with real tomatoes and meatballs/italian sweet sausage, homemade pizza, or in CT apizza (italian dialect)

To ther person who said white people don't like sauces on there food or bland food, you couldn't be more wrong either. We marinate our meat, mostly salt & pepper, but with white/red wines, lemon, oil & vinegar, etc. Ketchup isn't a sauce neither is Franks Red Hot those are condiments.

Now I'll let NT get back to what they do best, sterotype white people and get away with it, while other races/ethnicities this thread would have been locked yesterday.

while i do think its a stupid question, some dudes in here are getting straight up butthurt 
laugh.gif

im white, by the way

while i do think its a stupid question, some dudes in here are getting straight up butthurt 
laugh.gif

im white, by the way

How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz

How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz

Back
Top Bottom