NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

a box of wine

'box of wine '  
laugh.gif

I think it's a legitimate question. I'm half Portuguese/half Indian, but I doubt the question is asking about my type of "white" people (I put white in parentheses because us Mediterranean people are more "ethnic" if that makes sense due to Moorish history
laugh.gif
And our food/culture are much different from general Western stereotypes)

I mean the only "white" foods that are well known are Italian, Spanish, and French. Portuguese food is pretty good too but I never see any restaurants or hear about non Portuguese people eating it
laugh.gif

I have ZERO idea what people from/descendents of Norway, Sweden, etc eat. All I know from experience is that British food is horrible, even my British friends say they don't eat it and go out for Indian/Chinese food all the time.

I think it's a legitimate question. I'm half Portuguese/half Indian, but I doubt the question is asking about my type of "white" people (I put white in parentheses because us Mediterranean people are more "ethnic" if that makes sense due to Moorish history
laugh.gif

I mean the only "white" foods that are well known are Italian, Spanish, and French. Portuguese food is pretty good too but I never see any restaurants or hear about non Portuguese people eating it
laugh.gif

I have ZERO idea what people from/descendents of Norway, Sweden, etc eat. All I know from experience is that British food is horrible, even my British friends say they don't eat it and go out for Indian/Chinese food all the time.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah man portuguese food fttw. i went to rutgers newark so best believe i chilled in the ironbounds all the time.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah man portuguese food fttw. i went to rutgers newark so best believe i chilled in the ironbounds all the time.

I can't really answer this cus I'm so picky
laugh.gif

When my mom cooks it's usually some combination of chicken/steak/fish with vegetables and rice/pasta/potatoes/corn.
My taste in food pretty much sucks though. When I'm on my own I usually have some type of lean cuisine involving chicken/rice/vegetables or pizza. If not that then either Subway or some Mexican fast food or unhealthy pizza. I put hot sauce on a lot of things.

I can't really answer this cus I'm so picky
laugh.gif

When my mom cooks it's usually some combination of chicken/steak/fish with vegetables and rice/pasta/potatoes/corn.
My taste in food pretty much sucks though. When I'm on my own I usually have some type of lean cuisine involving chicken/rice/vegetables or pizza. If not that then either Subway or some Mexican fast food or unhealthy pizza. I put hot sauce on a lot of things.

I eat spicey food all day and also BBQ with charcoal. But I also don't eat like your average white dude.

I don't know what it is about the milk. I hate it but my mom used to always try and make me drink it with every meal.

I eat spicey food all day and also BBQ with charcoal. But I also don't eat like your average white dude.

I don't know what it is about the milk. I hate it but my mom used to always try and make me drink it with every meal.

Back
Top Bottom