NT, what do you consider DS??

I bought a pair of sneakers on ebay, the seller says they are Deadstock, so im thinking, cool.. these shoes are brand new..

when i received them, they had some wear and tear on the soles... what do you guys think when a seller says DS?? am i wrong, by thinking it should be brand new?

No.

IMO even when you try them on = unds.

But then again, if it looks brand new, I'll just assume it's DS :lol: .

Last edited:
From what I understand the general consensus is that deadstock means brand new, although there are some people that don't understand that.

DS = deadstock.

It's been stocked. Not worn, not tried on. Nothing!

Factory laced and everything.

If you tried them on, just say it :smh:

File a claim and get your money back. I cannot stand sellers that do that.

you know what it is... i want to keep the shoes and get a partial refund.. cause these shoes are the adidas elevation... been looking for them for so long.. so i dont want to return them

never worn outside of a store

have to assume some shoes have been tried on and walked around in for sizing and fit purposes though.

if someone says they were "tried on", i assume they were worn solidly a few times, cleaned, and put away to be sold. if someone says they were worn a few times, i assume they wer worn a lot everyday, cleaned as best as they could, and put away to be sold.

if someone says they were "tried on", i assume they were worn solidly a few times, cleaned, and put away to be sold. if someone says they were worn a few times, i assume they wer worn a lot everyday, cleaned as best as they could, and put away to be sold.

but even if they were worn once, they're not considered deadstock anymore... ebay sellers that talk so much BS, saying it is DS but worn once:smh:

funny how the seller took pictures of everything but the soles...

Last edited:
for me trying a shoe on is still ds, but wearing it for more than 3 minutes is unds

Ah yes, "trying them on."
Anyone seen this "worn for 10-20 min."
Or how about VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS
I've come to figure out that the Vs stand for how many times they've worn the shoe.
yeah i never understood that..

what does VVVNDS stand for?

imo, it's either DS or not..

Ah yes, "trying them on."
Anyone seen this "worn for 10-20 min."
Or how about VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS
I've come to figure out that the Vs stand for how many times they've worn the shoe.
yeah i never understood that..

what does VVVNDS stand for?

imo, it's either DS or not..

Very Very Very Nead Deadstock.

IMO, VNDS and NDS is tried on.

But anyway, doesn't matter what's in my book, I don't believe these dudes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom