NT, what do you do for your depression?

dontsteponmyshoes

Supporter
This Holiday season has me so damn depressed. Last "holiday season" was prob my worst ever. My mom got her Tiger Woods on on Thanksgiving night running her car into somebody house, then tried to kill herself 2 days after xmas. Me and my daughters mother broke up ON xmas and havent been back together since(on this im not sure if I just want her cuz I cant have her or what), my grandpa had a stroke on new years and my uncle got locked up for 17 yrs about 2 weeks later. Also I lost my job about a month ago and im making about 150/wk on unemployment so im broke as a joke. Im not feeling this holiday season @ all but im trying to get in the spirit for my lil princess. Today didnt start out well at all for me tho ive already killed a 40 and 2 blunts and its not even noon yet. NT how do you cope with depression.
frown.gif
grin.gif

This Holiday season has me so damn depressed. Last "holiday season" was prob my worst ever. My mom got her Tiger Woods on on Thanksgiving night running her car into somebody house, then tried to kill herself 2 days after xmas. Me and my daughters mother broke up ON xmas and havent been back together since(on this im not sure if I just want her cuz I cant have her or what), my grandpa had a stroke on new years and my uncle got locked up for 17 yrs about 2 weeks later. Also I lost my job about a month ago and im making about 150/wk on unemployment so im broke as a joke. Im not feeling this holiday season @ all but im trying to get in the spirit for my lil princess. Today didnt start out well at all for me tho ive already killed a 40 and 2 blunts and its not even noon yet. NT how do you cope with depression.
frown.gif
grin.gif

--Keep busy homes. Pick up a book. Go to the bar with friends. Go for a run or play ball.
--I do all of the above plus draw and got a Xanax prescription. FTW.

--Keep busy homes. Pick up a book. Go to the bar with friends. Go for a run or play ball.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I have a very addictive personality which is why im affraid of Rx drugs(cept my green of course) thx for the tips so far fellas. Alot of yall are suggesting smoking, I honestly think that may be part of the prob too. The more I chief the more I think guess aint no winnin i just gotta man up and realize my lil 1 is most important and I gotta be here and be strong for her.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I have a very addictive personality which is why im affraid of Rx drugs(cept my green of course) thx for the tips so far fellas. Alot of yall are suggesting smoking, I honestly think that may be part of the prob too. The more I chief the more I think guess aint no winnin i just gotta man up and realize my lil 1 is most important and I gotta be here and be strong for her.

- I'm gonna go with a random drive to stores. (BestBuy, Fry's, GameStop, etc.)
- Picking up a book and fading any thoughts I have
- Playing the PS3 or on the computer helps out also

Hope everything betters for you fam.

- I'm gonna go with a random drive to stores. (BestBuy, Fry's, GameStop, etc.)
- Picking up a book and fading any thoughts I have
- Playing the PS3 or on the computer helps out also

Hope everything betters for you fam.

The meds I was on made it worse. Meaningful conversation, twisting doobies, sex, and just doing things to stay busy all help me. Just do not get into a slump and make feeling sorry for yourself a habit because it will make things much worse. On my worse days I just take my daughter to the park or somewhere just to remind myself why I have to stay strong and not let a !*$#@*$% chemical imbalance control my life. Wish you all the best bro, I know its rough but stay up.

The meds I was on made it worse. Meaningful conversation, twisting doobies, sex, and just doing things to stay busy all help me. Just do not get into a slump and make feeling sorry for yourself a habit because it will make things much worse. On my worse days I just take my daughter to the park or somewhere just to remind myself why I have to stay strong and not let a !*$#@*$% chemical imbalance control my life. Wish you all the best bro, I know its rough but stay up.

Smoke the green

I was crazy depressed when I first broke up with my girlfriend earlier in the year. I took up smoking and it helped a ton, drinking just made it worse. Sure theres a point when your buzz is good but then if you'll hit a point where you feel down, and whenever I'd get crazy drunk and wake up hungover I'd feel real depressed.

Get a gym membership. - I started going to the gym almost everyday, it got to a point where if I missed a day I felt like my day was ruined. I haven't gone in almost a month now... hmmm maybe thats partly why I'm feeling depressed again. That and the Holiday season/cold weather.

And just keep yourself busy and occupied

Smoke the green

I was crazy depressed when I first broke up with my girlfriend earlier in the year. I took up smoking and it helped a ton, drinking just made it worse. Sure theres a point when your buzz is good but then if you'll hit a point where you feel down, and whenever I'd get crazy drunk and wake up hungover I'd feel real depressed.

Get a gym membership. - I started going to the gym almost everyday, it got to a point where if I missed a day I felt like my day was ruined. I haven't gone in almost a month now... hmmm maybe thats partly why I'm feeling depressed again. That and the Holiday season/cold weather.

And just keep yourself busy and occupied

I think I only get depressed when my sleep apnea acts up.

so I just have to clean up, lose weight and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom