NT, what do you do for your depression?

If you're broke you should NOT spend money on weed and alcohol as they're are only TEMPORARY reliefs anyway!

Workout

Hang out with friends and family

Find u a female that can make you happy

I smoke weed and drink alcohol and those r the dumbest to participate in when u have NO money!

Op, I've been there....not every situation u mentioned, but most
Back in 08, on new years day, my apt complex caught a blaze and I was displaced. Luckily, I had a friends crib 2 post up until they got me a new spot.
Week or so later, I lost my job
Week or so later, my girl at the time left me for another dude
Week or so later, my car broke down
All I did was go hoop, smoke, and hang around folks 2 help get my mind off the bs.
Keep ya head up homie.
Like da old folk say: a set back is the ultimate setup for a comeback

Op, I've been there....not every situation u mentioned, but most
Back in 08, on new years day, my apt complex caught a blaze and I was displaced. Luckily, I had a friends crib 2 post up until they got me a new spot.
Week or so later, I lost my job
Week or so later, my girl at the time left me for another dude
Week or so later, my car broke down
All I did was go hoop, smoke, and hang around folks 2 help get my mind off the bs.
Keep ya head up homie.
Like da old folk say: a set back is the ultimate setup for a comeback

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

My aunt just emailed me this:

"regardless your phase in life, there's always room for improvement...find your weakest department (finances, family ties, spirituality, addiction, confidence/education) & strengthen it cuz unfortunately it won't on its own accord...understand this is the department that has u at its mercy becuz lets face it, it's been draining your energy all these years & as much as u may try to ignore it, IT'S THERE!--servin as dead weight with expectations of bein lugged around with you for the rest of your entire life....you're ashamed it exists because you know you have the ability to control it instead of the other way around....quit mopin that spirit of yours around--people who allow themselves to drown in SELF PITY get nowhere--ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE--ur spirit can sit there & cry about it for as long as it wants or run from it, but reality is it ain't gonna fix the problem....that very behavior is why the department has remained stagnant all these years....pick your longterm target/targets & include a timeframe, write it down, slip it into your wallet, & read it every now & then to serve as reminder(may sound generic, but it actually works) =).......example: become a hot blonde with big boobs & blue eyes & become a hooters girl within 2yrs......u then break down overall timeframe into, what i call, mini frames with attainable mini goals...example: bleach my hair platinum blonde in 3months, find a plastic surgeon within 6months, get the boob job & eye procedure within 1yr, apply for hooters followin year & well watdyaknow....i am now the hot blonde w/ huge tittAYS i set out to be servin up hot wings...
wink.gif
go gettem tiger!!!"

eek.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

I already know its all in my head, but damn its never that simple

pics of your aunt and then we help you

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

My aunt just emailed me this:

"regardless your phase in life, there's always room for improvement...find your weakest department (finances, family ties, spirituality, addiction, confidence/education) & strengthen it cuz unfortunately it won't on its own accord...understand this is the department that has u at its mercy becuz lets face it, it's been draining your energy all these years & as much as u may try to ignore it, IT'S THERE!--servin as dead weight with expectations of bein lugged around with you for the rest of your entire life....you're ashamed it exists because you know you have the ability to control it instead of the other way around....quit mopin that spirit of yours around--people who allow themselves to drown in SELF PITY get nowhere--ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE--ur spirit can sit there & cry about it for as long as it wants or run from it, but reality is it ain't gonna fix the problem....that very behavior is why the department has remained stagnant all these years....pick your longterm target/targets & include a timeframe, write it down, slip it into your wallet, & read it every now & then to serve as reminder(may sound generic, but it actually works) =).......example: become a hot blonde with big boobs & blue eyes & become a hooters girl within 2yrs......u then break down overall timeframe into, what i call, mini frames with attainable mini goals...example: bleach my hair platinum blonde in 3months, find a plastic surgeon within 6months, get the boob job & eye procedure within 1yr, apply for hooters followin year & well watdyaknow....i am now the hot blonde w/ huge tittAYS i set out to be servin up hot wings...
wink.gif
go gettem tiger!!!"

eek.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

I already know its all in my head, but damn its never that simple

pics of your aunt and then we help you

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

you gotta stay in prayer OP..tough things hit us all at some point, but you have to make it through for your lil girl. She needs you bad!

My prayers will include you and your family, just stay up, you will make it through

Sorry dude but prayer won't do a thing... it's up to OP to change himself, not God. Change starts when he gets up and does something, instead of sitting around and waiting for change.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

you gotta stay in prayer OP..tough things hit us all at some point, but you have to make it through for your lil girl. She needs you bad!

My prayers will include you and your family, just stay up, you will make it through

Sorry dude but prayer won't do a thing... it's up to OP to change himself, not God. Change starts when he gets up and does something, instead of sitting around and waiting for change.

Back
Top Bottom