NT what Headphones you rock?

Bose-SoundSport-Free-True-Wireless.jpg

Not my pic. But I love these earbuds. Hopefully Bose releases a slightly smaller pair in the future.

Only thing I dont like is that even if your buds themselves are at 100% and the case dies while they're in them, they wont turn on until you plug the case it for a quick charge. Even if they are fully charged themselves, the case has to have some juice to activate them

Anyone got experience with the Sennheiser HD1 Wireless? Lost my Bose Q35c and need a replacement BAD

My top 3 headphones in my collection:

•B&O Beoplay H6
20181112_113152.jpg

•Audio-Technica M50x
20181112_112936.jpg

•Bose Quiet Comfort 35 - I know a Bose rep that works at my job, so he sold em to me for half off :wow: . ANC is top notch and the overall sound obliterates Bose's SoundLink ii.
20181112_161014.jpg

**Honorable mentioned**
•Philips shp9500 - super underrated open back headphones. Were dirt cheap when they arrived on the scene, now doubled in resale value due to popularity.
20181112_112918.jpg

Attachments

• 20181112_113002.jpg
    20181112_113002.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 4
Sennheiser HD 4.50

Detachable AUX

Solid Bluetooth connectivity

Active noise canceling

At work with them on rn

^ Rep for the Top Boy avy & name up there.

Air pods, Jaybird X2, Beats X, Beats Studio 3, & Bose QC35 II.

I listen to music, lectures, & podcasts all day everyday at work. The X2's are for when I hit PF... The Beats X have been regulated to when I walk my pooch which is every evening. My favorite are the Bose, but I don't get the 20 hours battery life that's stated. The Studio 3s have the best battery. I don't ever use noise canceling. I hate it so I always turn if off.
Headphones Pic.JPG

Last edited:
For open office seating noise canceling was delivered from the heavens right alongside fire.

I work in finance & my work place is like a pull pen style cubicle desks. People will come over to ask questions or get issues address so I need to be aware. Plus I don't like how noise canceling messes with the pressure in my head/ears ever so slightly.

what's the next step up from quiet comfort 25? even though they aren't loud headphones the active noise cancellation was my favorite

something wireless

I need a knock-around low-profile pair for the gym or when i want to talk and don't feel like wearing buds so i ran across these for 24. I had low expectations going in, then i tried them out and :wow: :wow: i have no clue how they packed that much bass in such a small package.
20181202_130701.jpg

I need a knock-around low-profile pair for the gym or when i want to talk and don't feel like wearing buds so i ran across these for 24. I had low expectations going in, then i tried them out and :wow: :wow: i have no clue how they packed that much bass in such a small package.
20181202_130701.jpg

I just pick them up.. I need something for cardio.. Hopefully these are it..

Back
Top Bottom