NT what Headphones you rock?

Klipsh reference ones,got them for $99 :pimp:

Klipsch S4's

Someone here recommended it since Amazon was selling it for cheap. Pretty good pair, but they go pretty deep into the ear, which I don't really like. Heard there were some cases of Tinnitus with these headphones.

Last edited:
P4L. Need a new set. Tired of my Beats wanting to disintegrate.

Beats are great but the build quality is beyond laughable.

Shure SE535... I also have the Shure SE530, which have lasted for almost 5 years...

Didn't yahoo write some review for the best headphones they have heard and they were under $50? been trying to find that link. wondering if anyone has tried them. some company based out of cali i think.

V-Moda Crossfade LP. Got them as a gift a while back.

Good sound and build quality, they sort of crush your ears/head if you wear them for too long though.

Had mine for almost 2 years, durable as hell. Plus you can't beat there warranty.

I have a pair of Dre Beats Tour and a pair of Solos HD..... I Love them both and LOVE the sound. Had them both for over a year and no problems what so ever, not sure what all the hate for dre beats is but they are by far the best headphones and ear buds I have ever purchsed. :smokin

stock iphone earbuds :pimp:

rarely listen to music besides in the car or house anyway

iPhone earbuds when at out school and public transportation.

Monster turbine at home but want to get m50.

I just ordered the Monster Inspiration over the ear headphones.... that employee accommodation was too good a price not to. :smokin Been hearing good things, cannot wait to get them!

Right now I have the Skull Candy Aviators for over ear and in ears for the gym I have Klipsch S4I's which for in ears are AMAZING.

Beats Pro. 

I had gotten the studios for christmas in 2010 and hated the sound that leaked out, so i sold them and bought pros. So it only cost me like $160. 

I use them everywhere; Running, at the gym, while I'm doing house or yard work, etc. I love them, only beats I'd say that are worth purchasing

right now i'm jamming out to some rage against the machine with these on..

i just got these in so they haven't been fully burned-in.. so far they sound amazing though.

i also love the unorthodox look they have.

Back
Top Bottom