NT what Headphones you rock?

But if they fall apart every 2 months, you have to keep rebuying them. I'd rather buy a big pair that wont break
All headphones will break eventually. I had a nice pair of Sennheisers that broke within a few months. Excellent sound though. Price =/= quality

41%2BBMOPla6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

+

audio bliss.. :smokin

these here are probably the best earphones under $10..

http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-MEP-933-Enhanced-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B007VEQ2UU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357864096&sr=8-1&keywords=monoprice+8320
ir

What is the name of the first one? I think theres a pic of Nas wearing those on here also somewhere

ath-m50

soul by ludacris also

with this headphone amp to give it a little more power

Last edited:
i use the bose mei2 on a daily basis, never leave home without them

i shoot hoops, ride my bike in them as well. the comfort and sound quality is the best i have found for ie solution

for around the house, comfort, sound, quality and price i recommend the sony mdr xb500, you can listen to them for long periods, with zero discomfort and top notch sound and they are very affordable, i think i paid $50 for mine off ebay about 2 years ago.

for out and about over the ear i have brushed silver beats studios

i have been wanting to sell these for a while and go with a bose oe instead

the beats just don't sound that good honestly, within the first hour i get a headache, they are not all that comfortable... the sony xb500 sounded better and felt better during my comparisons

i really like the sound quality of my bose the best though

i am looking at the AE2i and QC15, what is the pros and cons of each? if anyone could help or give a breakdown i would appreciate it.

thanks.

and what is that amp y'all keep posting, more info?

Last edited:
i use the bose mei2 on a daily basis, never leave home without them

i shoot hoops, ride my bike in them as well. the comfort and sound quality is the best i have found for ie solution

for around the house, comfort, sound, quality and price i recommend the sony mdr xb500, you can listen to them for long periods, with zero discomfort and top notch sound and they are very affordable, i think i paid $50 for mine off ebay about 2 years ago.

for out and about over the ear i have brushed silver beats studios

i have been wanting to sell these for a while and go with a bose oe instead

the beats just don't sound that good honestly, the sony xb500 sounded better during my comparisons

i really like the sound quality of my bose the best though

i am looking at the AE2i and QC15, what is the pros and cons of each? if anyone could help or give a breakdown i would appreciate it.

thanks.

and what is that amp y'all keep posting, more info?
shay, instead of the bose you should look into the ath M-50..

it's around the same price as the bose, maybe even cheaper.. but they're held in much higher regards than the bose..

as far as amps go you might want to start with the fiio e11.. that is the amp that most beginning audiophiles begin with.

amps provide your headphones with power that your source sometimes just can't, therefore bringing their full potential out.

Last edited:
Yep. I go running with beats pro on. 

Basketball no. Gym, yes. Running a few miles, yes. Basketball though, no no no

trill you and master zik are becoming my nt crushes you boys are so helpful and kind

thank you, i will look into your recommendations

just pulled the box out for the beats and my camera out the hall closet

was gonna get them ready for ebay...

trill you and master zik are becoming my nt crushes you boys are so helpful and kind

thank you, i will look into your recommendations

just pulled the box out for the beats and my camera out the hall closet

was gonna get them ready for ebay...
thanks, i'm e-blushing.. 
embarassed.gif

i just try help where i can.. it sure beats the hell out of trolling. 

but selling them "beats" sure is a step in the right direction though.

trill i had looked into those m50s before, i never pulled the trigger on them because of the comfort level (that is the major downfall that i keep hearing about) and also, i want functionality with my iPhone as well.

so idk... either way i will find something i am pleased with.

trill i had looked into those m50s before, i never pulled the trigger on them because of the comfort level (that is the major downfall that i keep hearing about) and also, i want functionality with my iPhone as well.

so idk... either way i will find something i am pleased with.
the discomfort isn't that bad, i have a big head and i don't feel any discomfort until after a few hours of listening.

these might fit your needs though since they have the apple controls.. these get rave reviews with audiophiles all over.

link

Bose IE2...slim...small..packs a nice clean sound and fits in my ear perfect!
i havent gotten my pair yet, but i plan on it once my bestbuy gift cards come in the mail, very excited to be jamming on the metro soon again. i went through 2 pairs of beats tours, both defecting in the left ear - blowing out completely; think it's a manufacturer's defect.

trill what don't you like about those bose qcs? i been hearing about those for years, they have won many awards and have gotten nothing but praise, for some years now...

trill what don't you like about those bose qcs? i been hearing about those for years, they have won many awards and have gotten nothing but praise, for some years now...
to be honest i have never owned any bose products nor have i ever used any either..

all i know is that the audiophiles over at head-fi.org absolutely despise that brand..

read this if you get a chance.. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/530853/are-bose-headphones-really-as-bad-as-people-say-they-are

Back
Top Bottom