NT what Headphones you rock?

can't wear earbuds. Period. They hurt my ears, they fall out, and they are mad annoying. Over ear > On Ear > In Ear

I never understood the point of buying expensive headphones .

Or maybe it's just me , i tend to break my headphones all of the time for some reason .

These:

they're cool. my ears get hot after having it on for a little while though because of that black spandex material (or whatever material that is) covering the outer part of the headphone.

someones on head-fi :nerd:

are those sony worth the hype? i want the jvc ha-fxz 200 or tdk ba200 but i need something to tide me over until i see a really good deal

Yeah they are very good after burn in. If you can use to the cord, they are well worth it. Make sure you get the mh1c model specifically.

I got a refurbish Beats Studio from monster website... sold it for $140 ($150 original refurb price before)

Pick up refurb Beats PRO for $99 using 50% off coupon via Slickdeals. really happy how it sounds, I use it everyday at home

Has anyone run into a problem with the monster headphones and the mic cutting out?

I wear my power beats and lil jamz to work out sometimes and it seems like sweat will get in the mic area and it starts activating the voice control and shuffle on my phone.

I wear my power beats and lil jamz to work out sometimes and it seems like sweat will get in the mic area and it starts activating the voice control and shuffle on my phone.

Wondered this as well. When working out with my Power Beats it will sometimes randomly say the song name and the playlist.

Other then that though, love my Power Beats for working out / warming up etc. When I travel I use either those or Beats by Dre Pros. Kinda heavy and the ear cups can get uncomfortable after pro long listening.

I never understood the point of buying expensive headphones .
Or maybe it's just me , i tend to break my headphones all of the time for some reason .

I used to break headphones all the time and decided it was enough. Pros are full metal and the cord (which is what cripples all headphones) is replaceable so they are practically indestructible against normal wear. I have the best buy black tie warranty on them as well so I can replace them whenever of they do happen to break. I recommend if you're willing to drop $470 (headphones plus black tie warranty)

Wondered this as well. When working out with my Power Beats it will sometimes randomly say the song name and the playlist.

Other then that though, love my Power Beats for working out / warming up etc. When I travel I use either those or Beats by Dre Pros. Kinda heavy and the ear cups can get uncomfortable after pro long listening.

I use pros for everything, never bother me. I use them working out too, that extra weight :pimp:

Anyway the beats saying the name of your song is just your device I believe. If its an apple product you can fix it on iTunes, just turn off spoken menus

i could never justify dropping $300-400 on some damn beats..

if i spend that much you best believe i'm getting some headphones that are actually worth that much. (sound and quality wise)

examples:

sennheiser hd 600
ir

sennheiser hd 650
ir

akg q 701
ir

beyerdynamic dt 990
ir

Understood. I got mine for a deal though, as I said above the studios were bought for me and I hated them. So I sold them for the $300 and got pros with the warranty for about $160 using that $300.

Honestly I don't blame you, %90 of beats are trash. Solos are too small, studios leak OD and they both have weak frames that crack. The in ear ones I haven't tried but my girl has ibeats and she has to replace those things like twice a month. Pros though, I got them in the beginning of the summer last year and they are still flawless. They sound the same if not better than all of the Bose I tried. And the construction of the pros is one of my main reasons for buying them. They are aluminum and leather. They have yet to break, and i have never had to replace the cable. Which is another perk you get with them, the cable is replaceable. (And dual input)

Sorry this is tl dr but just putting out my mini review :lol:

^I use the Ultrasone Hfi-450's for monitoring/dj'ing/all my other sound work

^Audio-Technica ATHEWS9 for casual listening

Just copped the monoprice for $9 shipped. Rave reviews everywhere so I decided to try them out. 

Back
Top Bottom