NT what Headphones you rock?

Scooped these up yesterday
20190101_113831.jpg
Bro I got these and love em, they were on base for about $200 a pop and I got my daughter and I a pair. She maid me mixtape with songs in 8D and dammmmmmn! Blew me away.

The one hand over the side is clutch. It amplies the the ambient sounds and you can clearly hear normal conversations clear across the room.

Bose QC35. The comfort is amazing, and the sound quality is impeccable. Lost my first set (smh) and had to cop a second. I travel frequently for work and these are incredible for blocking out crying babies on airplanes and background noise of jet engines.

How do you like them?
The sound quality is excellent for the price. Got tired of stock EarPods constantly breaking. Took like 2-3 weeks to arrive from China cause our postal service went on strike.

I think you can buy them cheaper in the US than here in Canada.

Highly recommended if you have $15 to waste.

They're probably not good for working out thoug cause the wire wraps over the ear

The sound quality is excellent for the price. Got tired of stock EarPods constantly breaking. Took like 2-3 weeks to arrive from China cause our postal service went on strike.

I think you can buy them cheaper in the US than here in Canada.

Highly recommended if you have $15 to waste.

They're probably not good for working out though
I think I'll give them a try.

I think I'll give them a try.
Bought mine off gearbest. I think you can find em on Amazon and ebay too

I got the one with a mic. KZ-ATE w/ mic

Avoid the S version cause I heard the sound profile is different on top of the memory wire.

I was planning on getting the Bose QC35 II's but I've been keeping my eye on the Sony 1000XM3'as well. Never tried the Sony's out but I currently have a pair of Beats Studio Wireless 2's and a pair of Bose Sound Sport Free's and I love the quality of my Bose earbuds.

I'm basically looking for a replacement for my Beats, even though I just replaced the ear cushions not too long ago. I feel like they aren't as great at noise cancellation anymore, or maybe the sounds quality of the Bose buds I have just make the Beats sound inferior after switching to those. I figured going with the QCII's would keep the sound quality consistent with my current Bose buds.

Any opinions on the Bose v Sony's?

I was planning on getting the Bose QC35 II's but I've been keeping my eye on the Sony 1000XM3'as well. Never tried the Sony's out but I currently have a pair of Beats Studio Wireless 2's and a pair of Bose Sound Sport Free's and I love the quality of my Bose earbuds.

I'm basically looking for a replacement for my Beats, even though I just replaced the ear cushions not too long ago. I feel like they aren't as great at noise cancellation anymore, or maybe the sounds quality of the Bose buds I have just make the Beats sound inferior after switching to those. I figured going with the QCII's would keep the sound quality consistent with my current Bose buds.

I would go Sony since they have AptX/LDAC which allows more information over bluetooth so music sounds better defined in every way.

I haven't used the top tier Sony's but I own the ones a step down (WH900) and I think the sound is equal or better in comparison to my brother's QC35 IIs. The noise cancelation is on par imo

I think in general people say the Sony has better sound quality and features whereas the Bose are more comfortable. I don't think you can go wrong with either option. I'd buy whichever you can get for cheaper :lol:

I forgot to mention that I got the KZ ZSN in teal. It sounds ****ing amazing for $20 earphones. The highs are well-represented without the sounding harsh like other cheap headphones. The mids are forward too so it doesn't get lost in the sound spectrum. The bass is also good. One of these usually gets sacrificed when you buy cheap headphones, but in this case nothing is left in the background.

^That’s the same pair I got. Does the job, sound is good, battery life is good. Copped off OfferUp for $120

I listened to both and went Sony no regerts...

Bumped futures new album on my $400 PX and my $40 Uproar and maaaan the bass on the Uproar is insane. Can't front the look of the PX contributed to the purchase but i may check out some more Skullcandy joints.

Bumped futures new album on my $400 PX and my $40 Uproar and maaaan the bass on the Uproar is insane. Can't front the look of the PX contributed to the purchase but i may check out some more Skullcandy joints.
Same situation I had last week. I have some earphones called the KZ ZSN($22)and compared to my Sennheiser 58x headphones($150 before tax). I was shocked that the ZSN kept up in a lot of ways and sounded better with certain songs. But, after comparing the two for a while, I realized that I just naturally prefer the sound signature of the ZSN's since they're more warm and bassy. The more I listened, the more I realized the Sennheiser's were technically superior in more ways than I first realized. Add an amp to the mix and gap grows even further. Though, this tought me that you don't necessarily need expensive headphones to enjoy music. Especially if you particularly care about little details, tonality, or the soundstage and don't care to own an amp/good dac.

Back
Top Bottom