NT, What is Your Dream Job? Vol. One day man..

1280421859-don_draper.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Professional poker player..maybe it will come true one day.
How could I forget?
30t6p3b.gif
  I havent played in a while.  No one I know plays poker.  It's all Spades..

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Professional poker player..maybe it will come true one day.
How could I forget?
30t6p3b.gif
  I havent played in a while.  No one I know plays poker.  It's all Spades..

did the band thing for a while. thought we could make it. never happened. dream is now dead.

now i really want to own a bar/restaurant. build it from the ground up. almost had the chance to do it but lost financial backing last minute. the wheels were in motion too
30t6p3b.gif

ill get there some day.

did the band thing for a while. thought we could make it. never happened. dream is now dead.

now i really want to own a bar/restaurant. build it from the ground up. almost had the chance to do it but lost financial backing last minute. the wheels were in motion too
30t6p3b.gif

ill get there some day.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

This is part of it. It would help me a lot if I got Photoshop down.

I wanted to go into law but I recently got my LSAT scores (
30t6p3b.gif
) and that plan has been suspended indefinitely.
man, i have been wanting to become a lawyer for the longest but i'm so afraid of throwing years down the tubes ... i already sit in a job that is comfortable and there is plenty of room to grow, but being a lawyer is prestigious ... i mean i'm an economist and everyone automatically thinks a) i'm really smart but too smart for my own good or b) i'm a dweeb who has no life ... i dunno ...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

This is part of it. It would help me a lot if I got Photoshop down.

I wanted to go into law but I recently got my LSAT scores (
30t6p3b.gif
) and that plan has been suspended indefinitely.
man, i have been wanting to become a lawyer for the longest but i'm so afraid of throwing years down the tubes ... i already sit in a job that is comfortable and there is plenty of room to grow, but being a lawyer is prestigious ... i mean i'm an economist and everyone automatically thinks a) i'm really smart but too smart for my own good or b) i'm a dweeb who has no life ... i dunno ...

sports statistics.... nothing better than having a job which having season tickets to your favorite sports games is mandatory....
current major: statistics
Dream major: sports statistics..... almost there....

sports statistics.... nothing better than having a job which having season tickets to your favorite sports games is mandatory....
current major: statistics
Dream major: sports statistics..... almost there....

In no particular order
Own my own cell phone store (I'm working on this right now)
Writer for Engadget or Gizmodo
Mobile App Developer (I'm working on this too)

In no particular order
Own my own cell phone store (I'm working on this right now)
Writer for Engadget or Gizmodo
Mobile App Developer (I'm working on this too)

Replacing jeremy clarkson or any of them and getting paid to test drive the newest exotics and luxury cars..

I'd be happy to work for bmw tho..

Replacing jeremy clarkson or any of them and getting paid to test drive the newest exotics and luxury cars..

I'd be happy to work for bmw tho..

i would love to do something with sports, but i really dont know what there is out there for me

talk sports (hockey and basketball, even golf) all day, thats my dream

Back
Top Bottom