NT, WHAT MASKS Y'ALL WEARING ? ? ? ?

asddfg.jpg

got a bunch of N95 and surgical masks on stash. volunteers at work been making us cloth ones. copped a few black joints off etsy. nothing fancy.

Basic surgical mask 99% of the time.

N95 or P100 when it’s indicated for work.

My mom copped an embroidery machine, she been making custom orders for people. I should have her embroider an NT logo on a washable type mask :nthat:

Basic blue medical ones also. Moms takes em from the hospital, technically one time use but unless im in a store for a decently long tome or indoors with some people ill use it a few times before tossing it.

Bandanas are trash. They don't help the cause. Too thin.

KN95's aren't good.

Ones with vents aren't good for others as when you exhale it's not filtered.

I only wear cotton, double or triple layer, washable and most important...adjustable toggles behind the ear for the perfect/ custom fit.

Where do you get ones with adjustable toggles?

Also, glasses + mask = sonofa*****

Edit. Nvmnd, that was super easy to find lol

Seems like a good deal

Last edited:
Honestly, I've had a bunch from official N95s to thin athletic work-out masks. The best one that I had so far was a knock-off Nike mask that I bought from someone outside of Walmart. Good size, good breathability, and it's comfortable.

Ya'll need to dump those KN95's. They're not regulated by a US standard. Less effective than N95 masks. And are usually only single-time use.

Where do you get ones with adjustable toggles?

Edit. Nvmnd, that was super easy to find lol Seems like a good deal

As I mentioned, don't use those ones with the vents. They're good for the wearer, but if you got Covid, your exhales aren't being filtered. You're simply breathing out the virus to others. Exhaled air passes unfiltered into the environment, taking potential coronavirus droplets with it and defeating the mask's one important purpose -- protecting those around you.

And the multi layered cotton adjustable toggle ones I got are from Etsy....

i wear a procedural mask daily and an n95 when i go to crowded spots. if anyone has a link to some legit kn95s i would appreciate it. we have a small stash of n95s at home but i could always use some back-up.

I just picked this one up from an etsy seller. I need something with more coverage though. Ultimately this one is pretty decent. Its enough width but the height aint all that great. If i have to talk enough then it eventually rides up and my chin comes out. Ear elastic is adjustable though thats a plus and says its 3 layers. Feels thick, kinda like a bra if im being real :lol:

PhotoGrid_1596055795289.jpg

Picked up this Rocket Power on from hypeadelic. Im sure fits a lot better on smaller heads/faces. Keeps the important areas covered good though and has string to allow custom fit. That part gets annoying though when im trying to be in a hurry so im looking for some elastic. 2 layers and a filter slot

My other one is just a camo one someone made nothing special 2 layers and a slot for filter. No pic

Back
Top Bottom