NT, WHAT MASKS Y'ALL WEARING ? ? ? ?

dont_tread_on_me_face_mask-re2c0cc0bd33d4ec3b970eef1ef1a14e6_tooz7_704.jpg

I just go face naked. I don't run in crowded places and jog away from ppl if they're around. I ain't goin to a gym anytime soon either. Are gyms open now?
Majority of gyms around my way aren't open (Seattle area and ones that are open are those small ones that charge an arm and a leg plus starting tomorrow only will allow 5 people at a time so needless to say I won't be going til prob next year at earliest). I usually run without a mask and try to avoid getting close to people, on hikes I've worn them but it can be really hot and find myself pulling it down except when other people are near.

I just go face naked. I don't run in crowded places and jog away from ppl if they're around. I ain't goin to a gym anytime soon either. Are gyms open now?

In some states, yes.

I ain't going to a gym for probably another year.

Mine is opening around August 1st, about to cancel my ish.

just ordered these, switching it up from the blue disposable mask, tokyo style
costcomask.jpg
Just got a pack of those. Just to warn you, they're pretty thin and may be small if you have a beard. They're pretty breathable though so I'll probably use it for jogging.

Ya'll need to dump those KN95's. They're not regulated by a US standard. Less effective than N95 masks. And are usually only single-time use.

As I mentioned, don't use those ones with the vents. They're good for the wearer, but if you got Covid, your exhales aren't being filtered. You're simply breathing out the virus to others. Exhaled air passes unfiltered into the environment, taking potential coronavirus droplets with it and defeating the mask's one important purpose -- protecting those around you.

And the multi layered cotton adjustable toggle ones I got are from Etsy....

I might get these for me and my wife. I want to make sure we get something multi layered and covers your face right. I don’t really give a **** about comfort.

The regular blue medical ones and just got these yesterday
Got the regular size and XL to see what’ll make my glasses fog less
7B0B9EE1-2901-411C-ACA9-D6F60C425D5C.png

i got these, just a heads up, the ear loops aren't stretchy at all, it's a t-shirt material so it kinda pulls at my ears a little.

Back
Top Bottom