NT, WHAT MASKS Y'ALL WEARING ? ? ? ?

Don’t like ones that hook on the ear. Coworker made some that tie around the neck. More convenient
8AB466C1-01F1-4CFF-9FFC-65FC9E06659A.jpeg

I just go face naked. I don't run in crowded places and jog away from ppl if they're around. I ain't goin to a gym anytime soon either. Are gyms open now?

Yeah I do my daily long walks at night so I don't encounter crowds or many people, no mask. During the day though I always have a mask on. Stage 3 begins here on Friday so gyms can open. Some gyms like mine you can book your workout session online. While L.A. Fitness here are doing FCFS, 50 people in a gym. So when one leaves one can go in. :smh:

Bought 2 John Elliott 5-pack masks. One pack for myself and gave another to my parents.

Actual surgical masks with the tape adhesive to help with my glasses fogging up. Those disposable ones are awful and flimsy.

Bandanas are trash. They don't help the cause. Too thin.

KN95's aren't good.

Ones with vents aren't good for others as when you exhale it's not filtered.

I only wear cotton, double or triple layer, washable and most important...adjustable toggles behind the ear for the perfect/ custom fit.

Sorry man but this is patently false and worse, damaging.

It's like the mirror image to the **** head republican who argues that wearing as mask doesn't help to stop the spread, except in this case, you think that wearing less effective masks don't help to stop the spread.

A friend of mine got these and recommended them - this was in the beginning when they were REALLY hard to find, so I copped them:

They're definitely different in terms of how the straps are, but with a hat or even a little man bun, they stay in place, and are very comfortable. I threw mine in the wash with my laundry, and it didn't **** it up at all (IIRC it recommended hand washing).

Edit: I got them in black.

It's like the mirror image to the **** head republican who argues that wearing as mask doesn't help to stop the spread, except in this case, you think that wearing less effective masks don't help to stop the spread.

You have me all wrong. I'm all about wearing masks and wearing ANYTHING is better than nothing. This is a thread about WEARING MASKS, so we're going to get down to the specifics here.

Don't come at me with your "false" and "damaging" accusations. Stop that. :smh: :stoneface:

Yep, just cover your damn nose and mouth with something

A friend of mine got these and recommended them - this was in the beginning when they were REALLY hard to find, so I copped them:

They're definitely different in terms of how the straps are, but with a hat or even a little man bun, they stay in place, and are very comfortable. I threw mine in the wash with my laundry, and it didn't **** it up at all (IIRC it recommended hand washing).

This company had like 300 cases and a handful of deaths and is most likely done now

21C5635C-21EE-4873-8ED6-C0E05ADB84FB.jpeg

Great advertising. :smokin

I don't got you wrong at all. I reacted reasonably to what you said, which was false.

Thin cloth masks like bandanas do help the cause, they're not useless and they're much better than wearing nothing at all which is the opposite of what you said.

If you want to encourage people to wear higher tier mask that's fine, but what you said was basically misinformation.

Wearing anything is better than nothing but specifically bandanas are dumb as hell.

Basic surgical disposable masks. You can get a 50 pack on eBay for less than $10 w/ free shipping and I've seen some sellers have them for around $6 occasionally. The stores are overcharging like crazy for them. Saw CVS had a 3-pack of these same cheap disposable masks for $3 :smh:

I had a couple of cloth masks but right now in the summer those feel too hot.

I’ll give him a pass if he actually has a McLaren...

Hahahaha he wishes. I don't think he's ever drove one (I have, true story). He does however work for a huge sports news organization and watches F1 religiously lol

Back
Top Bottom