NT, WHAT MASKS Y'ALL WEARING ? ? ? ?

Is it pretentious that I would rock this?
they are clean either way. just might not want to do the matching fit

seen a cat with a crowne royal mask made from the pouch they come in.
i know he was hot...that felt in 98 degree houston weather is not safe

i don’t know too much about the efficacy of different types of masks but i would hope if you wore one, it would be pretty decent at virus protection.

drunk purchase from a few weeks ago. was tight at 1st, but it's a quality mask. adjustable & double layered w/ nice thick fabric.
IMG_5353.PNG
IMG_5354.PNG

It would be dope if that mask had voice recognition and show animations that go with what you’re saying. Like if you said the word “taco”, a taco would scroll across. Shiii straight up closed captioning even.

Uniqlo mask is too small for my big head, even with their L size. I don't own it, but reading the size chart, the height is no longer than 5.5 inches.

I heard mask + glasses is not cool. Glasses be fogging up
yeah...fogging up is an issue, hopefully the uniqlos help out...i did like the Umask ones all the f1 drivers have, but 45 euros a mask is kinda too much...the uniqlos were about 25 shipped for 3 masks

It would be dope if that mask had voice recognition and show animations that go with what you’re saying. Like if you said the word “taco”, a taco would scroll across. Shiii straight up closed captioning even.
Doable, and more, but ultimately is all that r&d worth it. Maybe

This video said neck gaiters the worst. Too porous and spit particles get broken up into a lot more little ones.

It's the polyester one's that are ineffective. Cotton gaiters are the equivalent of these vanity masks everyone else is putting out.

Back
Top Bottom