NT what's your occupation?

student

minimum wage retail worker
sick.gif

crime fighter by night
happy.gif

Student and 2 retail jobs.  I used to never understand why people hate retail, but i finally got it after about 3 months of working.  Doesn't bother me as much as others though.

Student and 2 retail jobs.  I used to never understand why people hate retail, but i finally got it after about 3 months of working.  Doesn't bother me as much as others though.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by joree85

CPA at a public accounting firm (tax)

I'm majoring in that. How's the work?
I like it. I don't think it's too bad in tax, just expect to put in the time during busy seasons. Most firms do a good job of teaching you how to do things their way.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

I'm majoring in that. How's the work?
I like it. I don't think it's too bad in tax, just expect to put in the time during busy seasons. Most firms do a good job of teaching you how to do things their way.

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

when did you start at the firm? what firm? I'll be interning this summer at one of the big four, I'm doing tax too

I started in the Fall of 2009. PM me for more details. I had offers from two of the Big Four, but chose to go to a firm a little smaller than the Big Four (I'm not about that life
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

when did you start at the firm? what firm? I'll be interning this summer at one of the big four, I'm doing tax too

I started in the Fall of 2009. PM me for more details. I had offers from two of the Big Four, but chose to go to a firm a little smaller than the Big Four (I'm not about that life
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom