NT, when was the last time you legitimately cried?

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

When my dad dropped like 500 on the CDP 11/12 CDP pack. Just when someone works that hard for you it's just damn.
Illegal immigrants work hard for their bread too, you know.

last time i cried was like a year ago my visa got revoked so i had to go back to my country for a year
left and my mom was having financial troubles without my income coming in
seeing my mom struggle and jsut thinking of the stuff she had to be doing
would really get to me at night being by myself in my country without no one there
and all the bad stuff happening would also get to me
eventually my visa got renewed and im back but life can realy be a #+$*% sometimes
but i think its for the better at times

last time i cried was like a year ago my visa got revoked so i had to go back to my country for a year
left and my mom was having financial troubles without my income coming in
seeing my mom struggle and jsut thinking of the stuff she had to be doing
would really get to me at night being by myself in my country without no one there
and all the bad stuff happening would also get to me
eventually my visa got renewed and im back but life can realy be a #+$*% sometimes
but i think its for the better at times

Originally Posted by Black Star

When I got dumped for a girl I simped hard for...december 16th of last year.we were like the best of friends and everything.I felt like I lost everything...even woke up in the middle of the night to call her...cried then too.Now I learned from that and girls are just girls.

And I cried when my last grandparent died when I was 15.the previous died when I was 4.The two grandpas died when I was born.Im 17 btw.

Whoa...

I started messing with my grl that day after I dumped my ex back in august... looking back, that was one hell of a day for me. I'm sorry you had such a bad 12/16 homie. Man.. I feel for you bruh..

When I got dumped for a girl I simped hard for...december 16th of last year.we were like the best of friends and everything.I felt like I lost everything...even woke up in the middle of the night to call her...cried then too.Now I learned from that and girls are just girls.

And I cried when my last grandparent died when I was 15.the previous died when I was 4.The two grandpas died when I was born.Im 17 btw.

Whoa...

I started messing with my grl that day after I dumped my ex back in august... looking back, that was one hell of a day for me. I'm sorry you had such a bad 12/16 homie. Man.. I feel for you bruh..

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

�
tired.gif
This got my eyes watery when I first watched it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

About 10 minutes ago.
-Lost my job on September 2nd. I've put in about 40 applications but no one is hiring
30t6p3b.gif

-All my savings are gone. Got a tuition payment due next week and have no way of paying it
-Stuck in a CC. Don't know if I'll ever be able to transfer to a university. At this point, I'm ready to say #%%! school.
-had a girl over summer. Thought we were going to be together for a while. She broke up with me last Tuesday (my birthday). That was cold

I'd have to say I've had a rough 2010 so far. #$#$ sucks. Life sucks. I just can't win it seems
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

About 10 minutes ago.
-Lost my job on September 2nd. I've put in about 40 applications but no one is hiring
30t6p3b.gif

-All my savings are gone. Got a tuition payment due next week and have no way of paying it
-Stuck in a CC. Don't know if I'll ever be able to transfer to a university. At this point, I'm ready to say #%%! school.
-had a girl over summer. Thought we were going to be together for a while. She broke up with me last Tuesday (my birthday). That was cold

I'd have to say I've had a rough 2010 so far. #$#$ sucks. Life sucks. I just can't win it seems
30t6p3b.gif

Sept 10, 2010. My son was born 3 months premature. My wife and I had to let him because the doctor said if we waited he would suffer over the next few days. He was two days old. Hardest thing i've done in my life. I was doing ok until i had to call my parents and tell them that their grandson was gone. R.I.P Deion Kendall High. Daddy loves you

Sept 10, 2010. My son was born 3 months premature. My wife and I had to let him because the doctor said if we waited he would suffer over the next few days. He was two days old. Hardest thing i've done in my life. I was doing ok until i had to call my parents and tell them that their grandson was gone. R.I.P Deion Kendall High. Daddy loves you

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Damn man sorry to hear that

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Damn man sorry to hear that

Originally Posted by hella handsome

When my grandfather passed. RIP Papa
When it felt like my life had gone under the roughest times I have felt in years most recently, maybe 2 months ago.

Sometimes a good shedding of a couple tears is just what you need before you suck it all back up, ball up a fist, beat on your chest, and realize that life will knock us down a lot, you just have to be a man, stand back up, and finish the fight.

I rarely cry, but I don't look down on anyone who reaches that point. We're all human, its an emotion. Usually I keep my emotions in, and I'm usually the type to keep a stone face when something gets to me, but those two times, I just broke down...

pimp.gif
Damn good post.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

When my grandfather passed. RIP Papa
When it felt like my life had gone under the roughest times I have felt in years most recently, maybe 2 months ago.

Sometimes a good shedding of a couple tears is just what you need before you suck it all back up, ball up a fist, beat on your chest, and realize that life will knock us down a lot, you just have to be a man, stand back up, and finish the fight.

I rarely cry, but I don't look down on anyone who reaches that point. We're all human, its an emotion. Usually I keep my emotions in, and I'm usually the type to keep a stone face when something gets to me, but those two times, I just broke down...

pimp.gif
Damn good post.

actually just about a couple weeks back on bart going to class. my ex's mother passed away last year when me and her were already broken up.
backstory:
through bitterness and anger kept me from contacting her at all but ive always been really close to her mother like she was my own but the last time i saw her was at their family xmas party in '08 cause her mom invited me and her cousins ive kept close with. mind you me and girl were already broken up at that time but i went because i have nothing but love and respect for her family. so as the story goes girl as well as her mother and i didnt talk to her till...i found out her mother passed away in may. i was there for her but at the same time i still couldnt put my feelings aside that i felt that wasnt there for her enough to support. her and i still talk and hang out here and there but just a couple weeks ago i was listening to pandora radio on bart and heard a song that reminded me about her mom. thought about her mother and my guilt that i was never there enough for girl. with all that i wish i couldve at least kept contact with her mom. cried all the bart ride with my sunglasses on. from the eastbay to the city

cliff notes:
-me and girl broke up
-girls mother was like my own
-saw her mother last in xmas '08
-didnt talk to girl all year till her mothers passing in may '09
-guilty i wasnt there enough for girl and wished i least spoke to mother
-cried a couple weeks ago just thinking about the situation

actually just about a couple weeks back on bart going to class. my ex's mother passed away last year when me and her were already broken up.
backstory:
through bitterness and anger kept me from contacting her at all but ive always been really close to her mother like she was my own but the last time i saw her was at their family xmas party in '08 cause her mom invited me and her cousins ive kept close with. mind you me and girl were already broken up at that time but i went because i have nothing but love and respect for her family. so as the story goes girl as well as her mother and i didnt talk to her till...i found out her mother passed away in may. i was there for her but at the same time i still couldnt put my feelings aside that i felt that wasnt there for her enough to support. her and i still talk and hang out here and there but just a couple weeks ago i was listening to pandora radio on bart and heard a song that reminded me about her mom. thought about her mother and my guilt that i was never there enough for girl. with all that i wish i couldve at least kept contact with her mom. cried all the bart ride with my sunglasses on. from the eastbay to the city

cliff notes:
-me and girl broke up
-girls mother was like my own
-saw her mother last in xmas '08
-didnt talk to girl all year till her mothers passing in may '09
-guilty i wasnt there enough for girl and wished i least spoke to mother
-cried a couple weeks ago just thinking about the situation

When my mom was in the hospital back in '06.

Seein' her with all them tubes tied up to her struck a nerve.

I ain't cry at first cause I ain't want her to see me like. Nor did I cry when I got in the car with my pops...

...but best believe when I got home to my room I cried something serious.

She's okay now though, Thank God.

When my mom was in the hospital back in '06.

Seein' her with all them tubes tied up to her struck a nerve.

I ain't cry at first cause I ain't want her to see me like. Nor did I cry when I got in the car with my pops...

...but best believe when I got home to my room I cried something serious.

She's okay now though, Thank God.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Whoa...

Damn NI wish we coulda switched that day.lol.thanks tho.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Whoa...

Damn NI wish we coulda switched that day.lol.thanks tho.

Back
Top Bottom