NT, when was the last time you legitimately cried?

Originally Posted by The Encore

I shed a tear during The Biggest Loser ... Fat people man

Yeah I know! I NEVER cry but that show just gets me. Frickin Koli and Sam last season had me in tears like every episode.

I cry exclusively for stupid reasons.

I cry over biggest loser, I cried last year when I had a dream that my teddy bear died
indifferent.gif
and I cried a week ago when I thought my hedgehog was dying. And I never cry so when my roommates saw me they're like
eek.gif
"since when do you have feelings!?"

And if ragetears count, my ex could get me to that point so fast it was ridiculous. I find that the person who makes you happiest in the world always has the ability to make you the saddest/maddest as well. I angry-cry waaaaaay more often than I sad-cry. I feel like I have 1000x more control over grief than I do over my anger.

2 years ago. My friend died while waiting to get on in a pick up game in the school gym. I knew since I was 10 years old. We attended the same middle school, high school and college. We where good friends in the middle school cuz we always played each other in basketball. After that we became more like acquaintances and just said the occasional "Whats up". We still played ball against each other throughout the years. When he died I was sad but really didn't care, more like devastated. I kept thinking about how I should be sad.Exactly 11 days after his death, I was getting ready for the day. As soon as the water from the shower hit my face, I cried so hard. I was overwhelmed with emotion.

I also cried on an Japanese movie. It as so sad because the mom had died and the son was taking care of his little sister and she ended up dying. I think he dies at the end as a teenager or young adult.

2 years ago. My friend died while waiting to get on in a pick up game in the school gym. I knew since I was 10 years old. We attended the same middle school, high school and college. We where good friends in the middle school cuz we always played each other in basketball. After that we became more like acquaintances and just said the occasional "Whats up". We still played ball against each other throughout the years. When he died I was sad but really didn't care, more like devastated. I kept thinking about how I should be sad.Exactly 11 days after his death, I was getting ready for the day. As soon as the water from the shower hit my face, I cried so hard. I was overwhelmed with emotion.

I also cried on an Japanese movie. It as so sad because the mom had died and the son was taking care of his little sister and she ended up dying. I think he dies at the end as a teenager or young adult.

watched hardball earlier..cry like a baby when g baby dies lol but when i moved away from home about a month ago n said bye to mom was the last time i really cried

watched hardball earlier..cry like a baby when g baby dies lol but when i moved away from home about a month ago n said bye to mom was the last time i really cried

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

When my dad dropped like 500 on the CDP 11/12 CDP pack. Just when someone works that hard for you it's just damn.
Illegal immigrants work hard for their bread too, you know.
Thats true, but you clearly never understood my argument. I said theres a ton of good immigrants hell they are some who are great. But it would be wrong to let in immigrants that would break American law and only let in some that would be good because its discriminatory. So to not seem wrong we shouldnt let any in. Naw mean? It's only moral. 
Back to the thread now i really dont want to argue about that again 

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

When my dad dropped like 500 on the CDP 11/12 CDP pack. Just when someone works that hard for you it's just damn.
Illegal immigrants work hard for their bread too, you know.
Thats true, but you clearly never understood my argument. I said theres a ton of good immigrants hell they are some who are great. But it would be wrong to let in immigrants that would break American law and only let in some that would be good because its discriminatory. So to not seem wrong we shouldnt let any in. Naw mean? It's only moral. 
Back to the thread now i really dont want to argue about that again 

Man.... it was last week. Was driving home from work in my beamer.... turn on the radio, and its bumpin "missing you" by trey..... couldnt help but drop a few tears

Man.... it was last week. Was driving home from work in my beamer.... turn on the radio, and its bumpin "missing you" by trey..... couldnt help but drop a few tears

The last time I legitimately cried was just a year ago when My mom and Pops sold the house Me and my brothers grew up in.
They bought a smaller condo to move into and just couldn't take care of the ol' place anymore.
I will always remember the last moving day... everyone was out except me and my dad, We were just doing some last minute clean ups before we had to hand the keys over.
We weren't talking for a while, so I just decided to ask him
"Hey.. are you going to miss it?"
pops looked at me with the most amount of emotion I've ever seen on his face
"of course......... this is the first house me and your mother ever bought, our first home in vancouver, the home we raised all of you in. Will you?"

all I could say was "yeah..."

I walked off, didn't want him to see his son cry shed a tear.

to this day One of my life dreams is to buy that house again.

The last time I legitimately cried was just a year ago when My mom and Pops sold the house Me and my brothers grew up in.
They bought a smaller condo to move into and just couldn't take care of the ol' place anymore.
I will always remember the last moving day... everyone was out except me and my dad, We were just doing some last minute clean ups before we had to hand the keys over.
We weren't talking for a while, so I just decided to ask him
"Hey.. are you going to miss it?"
pops looked at me with the most amount of emotion I've ever seen on his face
"of course......... this is the first house me and your mother ever bought, our first home in vancouver, the home we raised all of you in. Will you?"

all I could say was "yeah..."

I walked off, didn't want him to see his son cry shed a tear.

to this day One of my life dreams is to buy that house again.

It was years ago in a Bryant Gumbel episode where it talked about a young girl in middle school committed suicide because of a side effect of the prescription drugs she was taking. Her parents then decided to give the organs to those in need.

The story of the guy who recieved them is amazing. http://sportsillustrated....e/MAG1112593/3/index.htm (wish I could find the video that showed the meetup)

It was years ago in a Bryant Gumbel episode where it talked about a young girl in middle school committed suicide because of a side effect of the prescription drugs she was taking. Her parents then decided to give the organs to those in need.

The story of the guy who recieved them is amazing. http://sportsillustrated....e/MAG1112593/3/index.htm (wish I could find the video that showed the meetup)

The other day I got choked up when I was talking to my cousin who's like a brother to me about the @%%* I've been through over the last few years.

Caught me off guard.

GOD has a plan for this man though (all of us really), so I just keep it (mostly) positive and focused on my goals. I know when I hit the top I'm going to have to take a day or two to just be by myself and get this all off my chest. Life is something else man...

The other day I got choked up when I was talking to my cousin who's like a brother to me about the @%%* I've been through over the last few years.

Caught me off guard.

GOD has a plan for this man though (all of us really), so I just keep it (mostly) positive and focused on my goals. I know when I hit the top I'm going to have to take a day or two to just be by myself and get this all off my chest. Life is something else man...

Back
Top Bottom