NT, which gym do you go to?

24hr fitness. 20/year
pimp.gif

Planet Fitness. The one in Fairfield is small but really nice and everyone there is super chill, especially the sneakerhead employees. The Lunk-Alarm button is covered up with papers and +@+, no-one gives a damn if you drop a plate or barbell.
roll.gif
I've got the black card so I'm able to bring my bro with me

24hr Fitness on that 6 month freeze plan (don't know exactly what the plan is called, but it allows you to stop your payments from
being taken out your account if for some reason you don't go for awhile.) Back in highschool that $21 a year plan was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Retro fitness and

my at home cross fit set up.

Also is it true that planet fitness does have weights past 60lb?

UFC GYM in Torrance CA. Was a member of Gold's until the one closest to me closed down. I can't deal with overcrowded and broken down machines so LA Fitness AKA Bally's and 24 hour are a no-go for me. Have heard good things about Crossfit and if I had the money, I'd join Equinox in a heartbeat.

Planet Fitness is a starters gym. I see it as a gym to get in fairly decent shape, but if you really want to improve your body you need to go to a gym where you could atleast deadlift, free weight squat and bench press. None of that smith machine stuff. Dont free weights only go up to 60lbs there? Thats how it was last time I went to PF...which was like a year or two ago.

Chuze Fitness

Only $10 a month, and it has nice, new equipment. Not over crowded either.

Crossfit gym by the house.Surprised no one mentioned this yet. $157/ month tho.Best workout ever.

Originally Posted by bruza

Crossfit gym by the house.Surprised no one mentioned this yet. $157/ month tho.Best workout ever.
Whattt?
$157 a month for a gym membership??

Originally Posted by gpsandhu4

Originally Posted by bruza

Whattt?
$157 a month for a gym membership??

Yes. Sounds crazy but thats the going rate for ANY crossfit membership. This isnt a normal gym.Coordinated specific workouts with a trainer each class. The workouts (WOD's) are so varied there are 100+ types that can be done. You figure the access to knowledgable trainers, equipment, etc it is "reasonable" I guess.

Back
Top Bottom