NT: Would you not date someone because of their race?

Narrow minded degenerates. I bet some of you wouldnt even befriend certain types of people
tired.gif

vag is vag. if you look cool and act right you could get it if your white, black, asian, hispanic, or one of those blue avatar looking things.

however i won't date a chick that's ugly and got a screwed up personality regardless of what race they are

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

well I was raised to believe white people are evil/devils so um I would never bring a caucasian into my family's crib. But I have smashed plenty......
devil.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

as for me i would and have, but i prefer my own for unknown reasons

[h3]I don't choose based on race, as long as they are beautiful, smart and kind then I am straight.[/h3]one mod, who will remain unmentioned, on the other hand has a much more convoluted view of race and therefore he probably only attempts to go out with women of a aryan decent, despite  that the fact he never gets any. His constricted view of the world limits his choices which plays an important role in his lack of success with the opposite sex.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Im white, I would give a LIGHT skin black girl a title shot...
As for me dating her? No.. My parents wouldnt really be all for it, and I personally would not want to put them in that situation. Im sticking to white women, I have yet to be with a black girl, and in all honesty I dont plan on it either.

Cool story chump.

it dont matter to me ... we have come too far
MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BUTT-NAKED !!!!! .... YADIG!

its crazy to see how many people are sub conscientiously racist
if the color of somebody skin factors into any type of decision you make

YOU A RACIST !!!!

ps : i love white girls ... they come find me! i guess i attract them
AND AS LONG AS IT KEEPS SNOWING ...IMMA KEEP SKIING!!!!!! LOL

I;m black and I would not date or even talk to a black girl.. I cant stand black women. Disgrace if you ask me but that just my opinion..

Loud mouth..Bad attitudes..Ghetto..Argue Alot.....Lazy.....List goes on...

I mean I had a black girl slap me because she was trying to talk to me at a bar and I told her I'm straight and turned my back to her and talked to a stranger who happen to be a white girl..LOL

absolutely not

i will say some races i am not as attracted to as others (asian girls don't do it for me) but even then i don't rule a girl out because of it, hell i've dated more than one asian chick.

people who do this kinda stuff are hurting themselves in the end. limiting your possibilities is dumb.

Originally Posted by superbness

I;m black and I would not date or even talk to a black girl.. I cant stand black women. Disgrace if you ask me but that just my opinion..

Loud mouth..Bad attitudes..Ghetto..Argue Alot.....Lazy.....List goes on...

I mean I had a black girl slap me because she was trying to talk to me at a bar and I told her I'm straight and turned my back to her and talked to a stranger who happen to be a white girl..LOL

Um you see that word ghetto, you never got out of it thats why all you meet is Loud mouth..Bad attitudes..Argue Alot.....Lazy..... & List goes on.. but on the other note i don't turn no color down your all welcome.

I'm Filipino and I've dated/messed with chicks who were black, asian, latina...doesn't matter.
smokin.gif

Love is blind. If you let your parents dictate who you date, then you've probably missed out on "the one". You'd be the one getting married, not them...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I'm black, and I am only attracted to black men. I'm not apologizing for that.
you dont have to apologize for being a narrow minded individual
You try to offend by calling it 'narrow minded', and I just laugh.
laugh.gif
I'm not attracted to men outside my race, and you resorting to name calling won't change it.

Back
Top Bottom