NT, would you smash your 1st cousin for $10 million?

Of course some weirdo nonsense like this would come from a Taylor Swift fan.
That's just sick man, omg yuck disgusting how can you even think of doing suck a thing to a family member! :x :smh:
Ol' Kevin Gates type dude. Matter fact Gates is a Swift fan, guess he's an NTer as well. :x

Got a cousin a year old that me with a healthy set of cheeks. Haven't seen her in 10+ years but if them cheeks still plump she could still get a surprise delivery of meat, for free. Ten million is just extra icing on that round cake. *shrug*

I have a couple fine *** first cousins

10 million ? Bro . Knock this question down to 10 thousand if there is a rubber involved and it stays between us :lol:

Answer is a resounding YES

Is this even a real question. Like I don't know a sane person who wouldn't. I'd smash my 1st cousin for 500k. It's not that she looks good but It's Business aint nothing personal.

Last edited:
If I get to choose I'd shoot the club up raw for 10 mil b

tumblr_mlwizbEQYO1qdgrhvo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Iono why, but I was thinking about this exact same topic this morning. Minus the money part.

I always had this bad half cousin. Would do.... 1st cousins for dough... I don't think so but if you had that money in a bag in my face I probably couldn't turn it down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom