NTATL Nike talk ATL

No hype beasting the Dame are straight fire in person.

I usually find bape ish whack

Attachments

• 1C34FC89-B83A-4A7A-A9DB-F5BEA197883C.jpeg
    1C34FC89-B83A-4A7A-A9DB-F5BEA197883C.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 9
Got a W at TAF on Sz13 and Toddler 4C

Hit on SNKRS For Sz12.5 and 11C

Got a W at Jimmy Jazz for Sz11

Overall good day for redemption after all the Ls that got issued this week.

Has anybody done an instore draw at Nike lenox before? I’ve always done online. I wonder how it works.

Attachments

• F1DB4A3A-7EE7-454F-B791-B9AE753F6EF2.png
    F1DB4A3A-7EE7-454F-B791-B9AE753F6EF2.png
    807.6 KB · Views: 17
Man I wish it was FCFS lol that means they don’t have too many pairs

i'm glad it ain't cause i refuse to camp i'm also glad its not that horrible draw system they use online that's rigged. i won more Nike in store draws than all draws on Nike online crap

Has anybody done an instore draw at Nike lenox before? I’ve always done online. I wonder how it works.

you get a raffle tix i assume thats all unless they have some new fancy automated system like log in with your nike account there or ipad.

that would be nice but i assume bring an id and raffle tix they will call you later.

That’s cool. They said they’ll notify you through your Nike plus email. I’ll be there to enter for a try.

That’s cool. They said they’ll notify you through your Nike plus email. I’ll be there to enter for a try.

def some new program i never seen them email people they usually just give you a tix

also this is the first time ATL got something limited after we been clowning it. would be nice if they dropped some other shoes over the next couple of weeks

I’m good on bred toes. I can’t see myself every wearing them over my black toes.

Feels good to sit out a release on my own merit.

And not cause I’m money or taking a L. lol

I was going to pass on them because I have black toes, but... I can’t help myself. I’ll try to get multiples to make mine cheaper and make myself feel better about buying them.

I’m gonna ride down to Nike ATL at lunch to get a ticket for those PG2 also. Anyone know how they’ll do this raffle? Old school... grab a ticket and wait for a call?

I was going to pass on them because I have black toes, but... I can’t help myself. I’ll try to get multiples to make mine cheaper and make myself feel better about buying them.

I’m gonna ride down to Nike ATL at lunch to get a ticket for those PG2 also. Anyone know how they’ll do this raffle? Old school... grab a ticket and wait for a call?

you think those bred toes will actually net a profit tho?

Just stopped by nike lenox during lunch for pg2. Its an ipad entry. They make you sign in on nike+ and then register.

Just stopped by nike lenox during lunch for pg2. Its an ipad entry. They make you sign in on nike+ and then register.

Same just left lol

Love the new system they need to keep it if u want the shoes enter at the store.

I’m glad they didn’t do an online Nike store draw. Herbs be entering from like Alabama and ish. Should be for the locals.

Hopefully if they make more off whites for season 2 they use Nike stores all over and make it that you have to enter at store. Many people ain’t driving and if they do they deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom