NTATL Nike talk ATL

So when you select the 3 stores, is it best to choose 3 that usually have a lot of allocation, or does that not matter since they tell you which store to pick the shoes up from?

So when you select the 3 stores, is it best to choose 3 that usually have a lot of allocation, or does that not matter since they tell you which store to pick the shoes up from?
I'm not sure it matters or not. I just chose the three that are closest. How do you know stores' allocations?

I'm not sure it matters or not. I just chose the three that are closest. How do you know stores' allocations?

Typically in the past FTL Greenbriar and FTL Southlake haven't gotten a lot of pairs, especially when compared to say FTL Arbor Place. At least that's what I've heard.

Was anyone able to hit on adc? I got the 2nd release PBs and the gitd 750s off adc, but never even got to the product page for this release.

But I mean would it make a difference in picking a store that would get a lot of pairs as opposed to a store that doesn't get a lot? Or does that not matter at all?

But I mean would it make a difference in picking a store that would get a lot of pairs as opposed to a store that doesn't get a lot? Or does that not matter at all?

Just thought about it, I think it does. I made sure to only pick FLs in ATL, even though I live near the MoG (just never heard anyone say they hit there). My gf, sister, and one of my boys all picked MoG, and out of all of us, I was the only one wait listed. It could all be coincidence tho, but I do believe platinum status is the most important, then luck of the draw.

Just thought about it, I think it does. I made sure to only pick FLs in ATL, even though I live near the MoG (just never heard anyone say they hit there). My gf, sister, and one of my boys all picked MoG, and out of all of us, I was the only one wait listed. It could all be coincidence tho, but I do believe platinum status is the most important, then luck of the draw.

@CleanestNdaCity
 - Honestly, I have no idea. I do agree with what you are saying though. My bro and I picked footlocker lenox, but he got MOG and I got perimeter. 

Interesting.....I do agree that being platinum makes the biggest difference though.

Typically in the past FTL Greenbriar and FTL Southlake haven't gotten a lot of pairs, especially when compared to say FTL Arbor Place. At least that's what I've heard.
From what I've come to understand Greenbriar and Southlake get the most along with Lenox and MOG. Arbor Place not so much, Cumberland not so much.

I'm not sure that the allocation matters since I've seen reports of people picking some stores and getting sent to other places.

They reset my platinum status at champs this morning to $0 and Footaction (which I had $150) to $0 also.

From what I've come to understand Greenbriar and Southlake get the most along with Lenox and MOG. Arbor Place not so much, Cumberland not so much.

I'm not sure that the allocation matters since I've seen reports of people picking some stores and getting sent to other places.

That's interesting. Guess it doesn't matter then.

I just sent emails and tried to call customer service. This is not cool at all.

Was customer service able to tell you anything?

So they found out I had 2 VIP numbers actually and should have been platinum on champs. They are working on getting my money back and combining everything to 1 number. Kinda lucky the app thing happened.

Back
Top Bottom