NTATL Nike talk ATL

The end of backdoor. Stock will be controlled electronically. I wanna know what happens to all the unclaimed pairs.

Also, you can only pick 3 stores

The head start gives you an advantage over say guy who makes 90 accounts I doubt all those accounts are VIP and checked in even if he signed up his momma brother sister.

So if your actual account which you spend money at the stores and or been there. Helps.

The end of backdoor. Stock will be controlled electronically. I wanna know what happens to all the unclaimed pairs.

Also, you can only pick 3 stores

The head start gives you an advantage over say guy who makes 90 accounts I doubt all those accounts are VIP and checked in even if he signed up his momma brother sister.

So if your actual account which you spend money at the stores and or been there. Helps.

I just figured they would have logically aimed to have this done by the bred release.

Whatup NTATL. Been a looooooonnnngggg time since I've been in here....guess I can credit my return to my son! I'm down in Warner Robins, but am in Atlanta 3-4x a week (wifes from Stone MTN, daughters dance activities and sons baseball). Hoping to sneak away from the ball field to make it to SneakerCon!

If the 2016 had the smooth look like the 2013, I would say I like 2016 better. But to me the 2013 gives the original look, except for the height so I favor those.

I wish the 2013 had the height of the 2016.

For the folks that have SBB and 16 Banned. Is the sizing the same? I'm looking for SBB now. I had to size down to a 10 for UNC, but the toebox is thinner than most, so I can understand that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom