NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Is it acceptable for military cats to make their own? I have mad old uniforms (old BDU print; new ABU camo) that I'm thinking about taking to alterations and getting some shorts for the summer.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't worn shorts in years. i wear jeans all the time (True Religion/Levi/Evisu). but i've been meaning to cop some cargos. good looks on that A&F tip, I'll stop by the mall tomorrow

Haven't worn shorts in years. i wear jeans all the time (True Religion/Levi/Evisu). but i've been meaning to cop some cargos. good looks on that A&F tip, I'll stop by the mall tomorrow

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Yeah, but the ones becoming popular resemble fitted jeans with the legs cut off.
dem joints are for queersz....jean shorts are never going anywhere in NYC in da summer time
Indeed but I live in Alabama, I see stupid looking Jean shorts almost year round.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Yeah, but the ones becoming popular resemble fitted jeans with the legs cut off.
dem joints are for queersz....jean shorts are never going anywhere in NYC in da summer time
Indeed but I live in Alabama, I see stupid looking Jean shorts almost year round.

Camos and Khakis are automatic but this summer I think it's "hipster cargo pants"...you can't go no where in NYC without seeing them on the racks...I copped about 5 just to be safe.

Camos and Khakis are automatic but this summer I think it's "hipster cargo pants"...you can't go no where in NYC without seeing them on the racks...I copped about 5 just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom