NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful
Lookin' like one of those lames that posts in the dressing better thread.
bet you still sag to your knees and wear jerseys and think your doin it...

not all the people in the dressing better thread dress like that
c'mon cuz, you don't have to take it there. Nobody in that thread is lame, we all dress differently and that what makes us unique. I frequently visit the thread and there is some good advice in there. I'm not a fan of the shorts posted, but to each it's own. But nobody is lame in their fam. 

I don't know what it is yet, but it definitely won't be camo shorts....I refuse to look like you sheep bammas.

I don't know what it is yet, but it definitely won't be camo shorts....I refuse to look like you sheep bammas.

I'm not pressed but it is what it is....

NT uniform=too much ralph lauren or v-neck, camos, nba socks and any pair of shoes from the first page of nike retro or jordan forum.

I'm not pressed but it is what it is....

NT uniform=too much ralph lauren or v-neck, camos, nba socks and any pair of shoes from the first page of nike retro or jordan forum.

laugh.gif
 11 page thread on shorts
Spoiler [+]
camo shorts go hard

^ lol

rocked camo shorts before i got into sneakers
a staple for sure.
BEEN HAD CAMO

^ lol

rocked camo shorts before i got into sneakers
a staple for sure.
BEEN HAD CAMO

i had a pair 3 or 4 years ago, but lent it to a friend and never got them back... I've been camo-less ever since.

i had a pair 3 or 4 years ago, but lent it to a friend and never got them back... I've been camo-less ever since.

Back
Top Bottom